Oh Lord - RIP John Sillett (1 Viewer)

Bugsy

:cry::cry::cry: RIP big man, Fantastic guy, unbelievable what he achieve with our football club. what a legend, rest easy in sky blue heaven....PUSB

NorthernWisdom

The tributes will say it better than I will but... best manager in my lifetime, and probably the club's lifetime.

Not just the cup win, but the League Cup semi final, and a genuine title push until we fell away last third of the season - we'd have finished higher that year if there was the incentive of European football, too.

Nobody's done it better.

skyblue1991

Can't see this online anywhere?

RIP. Before my time but what a legend he is not to CCFC but to the whole of the city of Coventry!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

skybluejelly

Met him at Leicester races just after we one the cup ..I was truly in awe of him , but he was such a nice bloke and just talked football with me and my mates ..rest in piece big man ,

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Rest easy Mr Sillett thank you for everything you done for the skyblues and the city of Coventry.

speedie87

Inspiration man.

will always remember him on the mic motivating the crowd before a relegation decider v qpr and at Wembley before the check a trade final. I turned up that day with no expectation of winning and by time he’d finished I was well up for winning it. Can only imagine how great he’d have been to play for.

olderskyblue

Sad day, but what memories we have of him. RIP JS

Cv3cov

Gave me my greatest day as a football fan. RIP John.

Happy_Martian

RIP Snoz.

You and George were a Sky Blue dream. Now, let us hear the heavens ring with the Sky Blue Song.

Confirmation on CWR :( News report starts at 7:35am

Hutch11

Watch the cup final and see how he and George looked and behaved , they thoroughly enjoyed it , I'm not sure I ever saw him not smiling , RIP Mr Legend

Users who are viewing this thread