Oh its happy on here again today (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

So score predictions on Saturday ? Crowd ? Away Support ? Formation ?

I'm going 0-0, 7,500, 450, 4-5-1

All aboard ?!

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Their three leading goal-scorers have bagged 36; and ours on third of that. They're in the play-offs.

Have to go with 1-2 with my head, 2-2 with my heart. Crowd will linger around the 7K mark (irrespective of how many are actually there ;-) ). One Montego estate full of northerners. You know what the formation will be...

torchomatic

I'm going 2-1, 7967, 500, 4-4-2

stupot07

Are we predicting the formation?

1-2, 7032, 350, 4231

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes I would put Nouble up front,however I don't even know why I'm posting because as the weeks go by I'm getting more and more into the rugger. The city is more like smoking you know it's bad for you,but you'll give up next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Yes I would put Nouble up front,however I don't even know why I'm posting because as the weeks go by I'm getting more and more into the rugger. The city is more like smoking you know it's bad for you,but you'll give up next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes pal, well I'm off to Richmond away with the Blue & Whites but I'd still like the City to scrape a win in my absence !

skybluebeduff

6-1 Rochdale, our floodgates will open soon enough. 7425 attendance (570 away). 4-5-1 playing two strikers as wingers the fu***** idiot. And a SISU OUT song.

mrtrench

Has to be a defeat by 3 goals or more. Cannot see us scoring anything.

Bob Latchford

If they play like they did Saturday .............. 0 - 4 Attendance 7,982 Formation CRAB/PASS BACKWARDS !

Users who are viewing this thread