Oh Captain My Captain (1 Viewer)

The Philosopher

I thought that Leo Ostigard would be the natural successor for Mc Fadz, cos he played so well along side him, but at the moment he looks
merely ok in what is supposed to be a strong Stoke defence. maybe we could get him back for next season if we're somewhere around the top 6?
Just a thought, if during the winter transfer window we are in around the play offs, would we be able to put in a fee bid for Osti? Could we get him back on loan for the second half of the season like Matty James? Anyone know if his loan has a break clause or if we could sign him on a perm? I can’t help think we are light onsquad depth at the back and Osti might just make the difference in the run in.

I know I’m getting ahead of myself but how often can we even slightly dream of such a scenario?

Brighton Sky Blue

Just a thought, if during the winter transfer window we are in around the play offs, would we be able to put in a fee bid for Osti? Could we get him back on loan for the second half of the season like Matty James? Anyone know if his loan has a break clause or if we could sign him on a perm? I can’t help think we are light onsquad depth at the back and Osti might just make the difference in the run in.

I know I’m getting ahead of myself but how often can we even slightly dream of such a scenario?

Very unlikely unless Stoke are miles away

COV

What scenario- signing back an old player? That comes up almost daily and it’s really weird

Users who are viewing this thread