Oggy or another goalkeeping coach? (2 Viewers)

Sbarcher

A N Other for me. Great servant for the club but time for a change for me.

Otis

Easy peasy.

Oggy or Hitler - Hitler
Oggy or Pol Pot - Pol Pot
Oggy or Fred West - Fred West
Oggy or Michael McIntyre - Oggy.

So, it all depends on whether Michael McIntyre is up for the job or not.

ccfcway

Easy peasy.
Oggy or Michael McIntyre - Oggy.

So, it all depends on whether Michael McIntyre is up for the job or not.

if he brings his kids, Oscar and Lucas with him, the midfield has every chance of succeeding

Last edited:

Hobo

Let the team manager decide. Fans have proved they know fuck all, like McNulty won't score goals!!

Sky Blue Harry H

Can you imagine the redundancy payment for Oggy - 40 years x £££££. It would blow all the money from Maddison's sale!

higgs

I thought oggy would be gone after leading us out at Wembley. Don't know how he still has a job can't remember the last decent keeper we have had under his guidance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfc_ukr

it can't all be oggys fault can it? what about Keiren Westwood, Joe Murphy (maybe), Chris Kirkland, they have all been under his guidance at some point, you could even throw in Kasper Schmeichel.

Adge

if he brings his kids, Oscar and Lucas with him, the midfield has every chance of succeeding
Well we have seen many a midfielder of ours trying to do "the new shoe walk" over the years, so yes, why not.

clint van damme

I thought oggy would be gone after leading us out at Wembley. Don't know how he still has a job can't remember the last decent keeper we have had under his guidance

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If they fused the DNA of Peter Schmeichel, Gordon Banks and Gigi Buffon and made a goalkeeper out of it, it wouldn't be good enough for our support.

stevefloyd

We need an experienced keeper that commands the area and gives the defenders a bit of confidence.
No coach would be able to work with our goalies.
Burge is okay but his ability to judge a cross or a ball over the top is non existent.
Maybe just maybe if we had a coach that could maybe spot this flaw maybe he could have some coaching on helping but that is a big maybe from someone who indeed made a career out of having the same flaw

Users who are viewing this thread