Official Supporter coach passengers- what to expect? (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Hi all... we are going via supporters coach tomorrow... wasn't first choice but it is the cheapest and most convenient?
Not sure what to expect.. leave at 10:30? Is it a straight there, off coach into ground scenario, or does the coach arrive well in advance with time to savour the local cuisine etc?
Can you leave belongings on coach, what happens post game...do they allow reasonable time for return? Are the coaches close to the ground?

Sorry.. bit of an anal post just a little unsure as to expectation as usually travel independently.
Thanks

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
They usually drop you off directly at the ground or a short walk away depending on the ground and always seem to aim to arrive there 2 hours before kick off (1pm). I've left things such as food and drink on the coaches for the way home but I personally wouldn't leave any valuables. As for going home they tell you to go straight back to the coaches after the game as they set off ASAP so no time for a pint or takeaway etc after the game.

Gray

id expect a long traffic jam, surrounded by 40 drunk men, a smell of stale beer mixed with shit, and 4 hours of the interbred song.....ENJOY ;)

torchomatic

A big long thing with wheels and seats. As a supporter I wouldn't expect anything less.

Its also fine to leave personal belongings on the coach such as IPADS, cash, laptops and cameras. TAKE EVERYTHING OFF THE COACH MAN!

Last time i went to spurs the coach crashed into a car (women driver),,,,,any of you guys on that bus? It was the delayed kick off where we stayed up ??

hutch1972

Its also fine to leave personal belongings on the coach such as IPADS, cash, laptops and cameras. TAKE EVERYTHING OFF THE COACH MAN!

Last time i went to spurs the coach crashed into a car (women driver),,,,,any of you guys on that bus? It was the delayed kick off where we stayed up ??

And here was us thinking club officials delayed the KO just to piss Sunderland off again !!!

ohitsaidwalker king power

id expect a long traffic jam, surrounded by 40 drunk men, a smell of stale beer mixed with shit, and 4 hours of the interbred song.....ENJOY ;)

Thanks for that... your ability to conjure up a picture(and a smell) with the written word is unerring accurate(I hope not!!)... Ok all thanks for your comments.....
To summarise
> leave nowt on coach('cept a fart)
> if its a female driver hang on!!
> take my lucky bingo board and lucky dabber.
> expect a long thing(Torch is this a euphemism?).
> synchronise watches to ensure an expedient escape?

:D

Thanks for that... your ability to conjure up a picture(and a smell) with the written word is unerring accurate(I hope not!!)... Ok all thanks for your comments.....
To summarise
> expect a long thing(Torch is this a euphemism?

A guy also pissed into a newspaper on the way home on our coach so whatever leg room we had was taken by keeping our feet off the ground to avoid piss making its way up and down the coach.

I am on the train tomorrow btw!

Last edited:

wingy

To summarise
> expect a long thing(Torch is this a euphemism?).

You missed victorious between expedient and escape.;):)

Users who are viewing this thread