Official Season Ticket Sales 16/17 (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

I haven't had a letter or a car sticker. Who do I contact to complain?

You could go down the Butts but I would check first whether it's the blue laptop (season tickets) balanced on the 3 legged chair or the red one (online merchandise ordering). Might save you a journey.

italiahorse

Well the letter is signed by Chris Anderson so suggest you start there Chief...........unless of course you have already bought a ST or match package. Just my cynical view that this letter is targeted at those of us who have not yet committed. No problem with this, the letter is well written and the sticker is already on the back window of my Trabant GTI Ghia Turbo.

I bought mine on the first day so for a moment I thought they had lost my details.

Ranjit Bhurpa

I bought mine on the first day so for a moment I thought they had lost my details.

Fair enough, I'm sure I will renew on Sunday. Despite my fleeting cynicism, I will applaud the Club for sending the letter in the first place and their attempts for getting fans onside for the new season.

Nick

Administrator
Fair enough, I'm sure I will renew on Sunday. Despite my fleeting cynicism, I will applaud the Club for sending the letter in the first place and their attempts for getting fans onside for the new season.

Yep, it is a good move.

Somebody mentioned the other week about those without email, seems this has it covered.

aloisiwouldhavescored

We have had 2 letters each this morning inviting us to renew, obviously their records are not up to date.

aloisiwouldhavescored

It will just be from a mail merge, I have about 3 accounts where I haven't remembered something and created a new account.
^That's probably it.
We are going to renew over the weekend anyway.

theferret

Seems odd that they have set the renewal cut off for current ST holders for a bank holiday weekend when the ticket office is shut and also a couple days before pay day. Would have been better putting that back a week and having the EB cut off a week after that, but not sure it will make a massive difference. Sales are encouraging, but the EB cut off is earlier this year (I think) so that may be a factor.

Sky Blue Harry H

Got mine ! Only had a half season one last year (blame the slump on me) but am hoping my extra £££ investment will spark a frenzy in the transfer market !

stupot07

I've got the car window sticker but am not sure I want it. Maybe you can have it.

I fear that if I stick it in my window it will negate my fortnightly telling of the Tesco Arena security that 'I had no idea that there was a match on today and besides, I have no interest in football whatsoever.'

Security, what security?!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I got 4 stickers! I only have 1 car and I don't want to remove the "powered by fairydust" ones to make way :(

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I've got the car window sticker but am not sure I want it. Maybe you can have it.

I fear that if I stick it in my window it will negate my fortnightly telling of the Tesco Arena security that 'I had no idea that there was a match on today and besides, I have no interest in football whatsoever.'

I'm alright thanks don't want to ruin my lambo.

aloisiwouldhavescored

So as current ST holders we had to renew by yesterday to ensure we got the same seats but the EB discount doesn't expire till next weekend! You think they would have made it the same date.
Doesn't really matter as we renewed yesterday. Went online and it was all done in about 2 minutes.
Roll on the new season. PUSB.

theferret

What is surprising is just how many of the reserved seats have come available today - clearly the vast majority of last season's ST holders have not bothered renewing before the deadline, perhaps they are taking a chance and waiting til payday assuming their seat won't have gone by then. As it stands, hardly any STs sold in block 15 and 16 at all!

wingy

What is surprising is just how many of the reserved seats have come available today - clearly the vast majority of last season's ST holders have not bothered renewing before the deadline, perhaps they are taking a chance and waiting til payday assuming their seat won't have gone by then. As it stands, hardly any STs sold in block 15 and 16 at all!
Or they're moving to the cheapest zones?

Gaz71

Yes I looked and all the regulars that sit around me in block 18 haven't renewed yet, either that or it's because I stink of piss and haven't got any friends?

Si80

S'ok, sw88 has renewed so I can go back to arguing with his mate :D
3 ST's renewed on Saturday.

theferret

Bit concerned by the poor sales. The early bird offer ends one month earlier than it did last season, and a few days ahead of that deadline we had sold nearly 4000 - whereas at the moment we're only just over 3000. Doesn't bode well.

trondegilsoltvedt97

Depends how you look at it - from what they've said in terms of time they are ahead, but if you compare to early bird 3000 sold by Saturday then who knows. I imagine this week is the busy week.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Bit concerned by the poor sales. The early bird offer ends one month earlier than it did last season, and a few days ahead of that deadline we had sold nearly 4000 - whereas at the moment we're only just over 3000. Doesn't bode well.
Was bound to be lower with the price increase, the 7,000 target to get money back was stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread