Official MK Dons tickets update (1 Viewer)

PVA

Yeah I'm confused as to whether that means 88 in total (online and on the gate), or whether there's 88 available online and many more available on the gate.

Its not very clear.

North York’s Blue

The away end at MK holds 6000, they'll be plenty available for whoever wants to go. You can also buy tickets direct from MK Dons for the away end (North stand).

If thats the case it would be mad for MK to turn away 500/1000 more on the gate if they have capacity available.

Might be better to ring MK, might get a clearer answer.

I bought 2 off the MKDons site last night,i selected the collect from ticket office option.
anyone know if that is collect match day from MKD ticket office?or can they be collected from CCFC on friday?

Lord_Nampil

MK sell tickets online for away fans! I guess you can pick them up when you get there! the 88 would mean the allocation they got 3K is very nearly sold out, as they are not open untill tomorrow they probably can not receive any more tickets inside to sell!

100 miles from Cov.

So easy to book away tickets on mk website. We are in the corner which will hold 1500. Perhaps the 88 are from the initial 3000 allocation. Just book online and collect on the day. Let's all go down and take over the place!

Scho

The site wouldn't let me book any online so i called the ticket line this morning and managed to get two seats together. When i asked if there were any left the girl said "There we a couple left the last time i looked"

CCFC just tweeted that they have sold out, but tickets will be available on the gate and they will confirm how many tomorrow.

Glad I got mine early...........

Users who are viewing this thread