Official - Dan gone to Brum. Balls. (1 Viewer)

simmouk

Administrator
http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~1691225,00.html

Undisclosed fee too. So it could be one of those "10p now, and the rest later when he plays for Tanzania in the World Cup" kind of deals?

Anyway, not happy that he's gone - all I can think now is, who's going to be next? Surely this will entice more clubs into putting in bids for other players now they have seen we are willing to sell (not that we haven't always been a selling club) but I just thought we might be able to hold on to a few of our better players for a bit longer?

simmouk

Administrator
Thats another thing - I bet we (as in, Coleman) doesn't get the dosh to spend on players, it'll go on playing off some remaining due payments for other stuff etc. Actually, maybe I'm wrong, as the SiSu boys said that the club is now virtually debt free...so...maybe we will actually get it for new players? Here's hoping!

simmouk

Administrator
Well as Take That sang the other week..."have a little patience"...and we bloody do! I guess we've always been a selling club and we always will be, thats just the way it goes.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Ahhh hes nothing special... we can live without him.
Although Its about time we signed some players, we were playing crap at the end of lst season.. I think new players would add the momentum that we need.

simmouk

Administrator
We really do need to sign some players I think - considering the huge gap in supposed player ability, skill and talent between us and Nuneaton Town, it was worrying to see the other day that we struggled against them.

Users who are viewing this thread