Official coaches (1 Viewer)

Bennosdancingfeet

Ok, so after the turbo on my car decided to blow, I’m now on an official coach. Going alone and meeting family members up there with the tickets (they’re all on holiday near Bridlington)

two questions as I haven’t gone official travel for years..

1. when it says white street at 9:45am. Is this still the bit in the middle of the ring road you walk through the subway too?

2. what time do you usually arrive as most my family I’m meeting with the tickets have suggested the Admiral on the Humber spoons at 1pm for lunch and a beer.

TIA

Jonny

1) Yep, under the subway from the back of Pool Meadow.

2) Somewhere around 1 is the usual aim, definitely before 1:30 from my experiences over the past season travelling with the official!

Balli001

Ok, so after the turbo on my car decided to blow, I’m now on an official coach. Going alone and meeting family members up there with the tickets (they’re all on holiday near Bridlington)

two questions as I haven’t gone official travel for years..

1. when it says white street at 9:45am. Is this still the bit in the middle of the ring road you walk through the subway too?

2. what time do you usually arrive as most my family I’m meeting with the tickets have suggested the Admiral on the Humber spoons at 1pm for lunch and a beer.

TIA
If the traffic is like millwall it will be about an hour before kick off!

Users who are viewing this thread