Official Bristol match thread (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

I'm concerned we'll be getting a real thumping, but purely based on how we lose when we are expected to win, I'll go 3:2 win.

Evo1883

3-1 bristol ... 4100 away supporters , cant even predict the home support anymore

Hobo

Still think it will be a 1-3 to Bristol City. Unless they are as adept as Coventry at disappointing a large following :laugh:

shy_tall_knight

Any team news? who's definitely out?

Are we talking the wedding or the game, best of luck regarding the wedding. Just hope with a more direct approach we get greater numbers into the box when we are attacking, there seems to be reluctance from our midfield and even some of our strikers to get into the box.

shy_tall_knight

If Swanson is classed as one of those injuries then that doesn't really weaken the team. If we play as we have for most of the season it will be an easy win for the reds. My big fear is SP's ability to set up a team to win a game, won 6 league games since new years day.

Nick

Administrator
I hope we come out with an attacking plan. If we sit back and try to soak up the pressure we will get hammered.

stupot07

Bristol arent going to come here and sit back, man for man they are better than us, so i would be inclined to switch to a 451 and try and play on the counter attack. the last thing we want is for use to be too open and leave ourselves exposed at the back

SlowerThanPlatt

B0OsDfiIQAEFGj0.jpg:large

mrtrench

3-0 to Brizzle. Jordan Clarke with three own goals - one a tap in, second from the half way line as he sees the keeper off his line, third a scorcher into the top corner from just outside the box.

Otis

Win, win, win, baby! New formation. We will now shift from Brazil World Cup 2014, to Brazil 1970, with Adam Barton as our Pele. :)

Seaside-Skyblue

Get in Pressley. Glad he's starting Coulibaly and Barton in midfield. I think they will look to go forward more than Fleck and Thomas have been.

Users who are viewing this thread