Odemwinge (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Turned up at QPR in his car to sort a deal himself!

Covstu

just seen it on Sky sports, basically saying he is off. West Brom saying he has not been given permission to speak to them!!!

Covstu

but there is a right way of doing it, what happens if they cannot sort a deal. He goes back to WB cap in hand and says sorry to his teammates?? Not good!!

skybluebeduff

but there is a right way of doing it, what happens if they cannot sort a deal. He goes back to WB cap in hand and says sorry to his teammates?? Not good!!

So surely WBA will now get rid to stop a dressing room unrest happening...He deserves a fine either way. I'd be pissed off if a City player done it.

Walking Bird

They wouldn't let him in the building & is now "Somewhere" in London. What a nob..:facepalm:

Covstu

This is hilarious, he was told to go away from the ground? Maybe he is driving around to find another club!! Don't get why you would want to move from a team who are 8th to a team who are bottom!! Oh that's right, they are paying shitload of cash to any fucker who comes along!!!:mad::mad:

Grendel

Funniest thing is Redknap who always complains about agents ruining the game but is more than happy to indulge in this sort of nonsense.

Covstu

its daft, clubs pay through the nose for players which other clubs do not really want!!!

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if he feels silly? Could it be his agent misleading him? Must share one with mifsud!

Nick

Administrator
I reckon qpr tried to tap him up but the fool gave interviews on his way in rather than sneaking in on the quiet so they turned him away.

speedie87

Odemwingie – To get home tonight it’s M25, M1, M6, over the burnt bridge, then perform a humiliating U turn.

skybluebeduff

: New song by Odemwingie "Sign Me Maybe"..."Hey, I just drove here. And this is crazy. I'm in your car park. So sign me maybe"

Grendel

Rednap feels sorry for him.

Users who are viewing this thread