Odds for next Cov manager already running (1 Viewer)

covboy9

Brown applied for partick thistle job!!! BARMBY PLEASE

SkyblueBazza

oh o..... phil brown now fav

sort by: fav/name
Phil Brown 8
Derek Mcinnes 12
Eric Black 12
Gary Megson 12
Micky Mellon 16
Nick Barmby 16
Nigel Adkins 16
Paul Ince 16
Simon Grayson 16
Aidy Boothroyd 20
Dennis Wise 20
Neil Redfearn 20
Owen Coyle 20
Paul Dickov 20
Brain Horton 25
Craig Levein 25
David Unsworth 25
Gareth Southgate 25
Gary McAllister 25
Graeme Jones 25
Alan Curbishley 33
Alan Irvine 33
Alan Knill 33
Alex Mcleish 33
Andy Liddell 33
Andy Ritchie 33
Glynn Hodges 33
Glynn Snodin 33
Henning Berg 33
Iain Dowie 33
Jimmy Calderwood 33
Kevin MacDonald 33
Nicky Butt 33
Paul Jewell 33
Paul Tisdale 33
Peter Houston 33
Peter Jackson 33
Phil Parkinson 33
Richard Barker 33
Roberto Di Matteo 33
Eddie Newton 40
Roy Keane 40
Steve Kean 40
Alan Shearer 50
Gary Neville 50
Mark Hughes 50
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 50
Paul Scholes 50
Ray Wilkins 50
Stale Solbakken 50
Steven Pressley 50

Where are you getting this from exactly...?

Delboycov

I think most people would be pleased with this, unlikely though

I don't agree I think most are wise enough to realise we missed that opportunity years ago and somone who hasn't managed before or since anywhere is hardly an ideal candidate to get us out of the shit we're currently in.

wantedDOA

FFS that list is depressing reading!! Megson, Brown and the like rocking up at the Ricoh sends shivers down the spine!! For me Adkins would be great but won't be interested. Out of the rest I'd probably go for Owen Coyle or throw in Karl Robinson. He's Learnt some lessons and made mistakes at MK but he plays good football and is ambitious. With CCFC still being a bigger club (just) than MK and with a slightly bigger budget at his disposal I think he could do a great job for Cov.

WestEndAgro

None of us expected Robins when he came in, so let's hope SISU can pull another Rabbit from the hat, and we avoid all the old rubbish like Ince, Brown etc.

There's plenty of dead wood on that list, if & only if, Robins takes the Hudders job, SISU will probably someone cheap over the fans wishes. Why even consider Megson? Negative coach. Just because he's been unemployable the longest? Please no! Someone youngish, with ambition & maybe played under Fergie at some stage of their career.

StevieM

Adkins for me-left Scunnie for Southampton, unfairly dismissed and so has a point to prove.
Why would he want to come to us w.t.f - why wouldn't he..we are a similar setup to what he had at Saints with probably a better squad than he inherited there.
He reversed their fortune,it's up to SISU to recruit some one like him to pick up the baton and run with it.
We have some decent players and the infrastructure of the club is right, I actually think that we are a desirable club for any manager to come to now, but it has to be done quickly, there are some quality guys who are don't forget unemployed but we need to get in fast before they are snapped up by the competition.
PS Anyone calling themself the"Guvernor" need not reapply as you are renowned twat.

Gaz

Nigel Adkins doesn't take a club from league one to the Premiership only for his next job to be in league one again.

Lamptey

Adkins for me-left Scunnie for Southampton, unfairly dismissed and so has a point to prove.
Why would he want to come to us w.t.f - why wouldn't he..we are a similar setup to what he had at Saints with probably a better squad than he inherited there.
He reversed their fortune,it's up to SISU to recruit some one like him to pick up the baton and run with it.
We have some decent players and the infrastructure of the club is right, I actually think that we are a desirable club for any manager to come to now, but it has to be done quickly, there are some quality guys who are don't forget unemployed but we need to get in fast before they are snapped up by the competition.
PS Anyone calling themself the"Guvernor" need not reapply as you are renowned twat.

Big difference was Southampton had money and lots of it.

Sick Boy

How are we a similar setup to how Soton were? They had a billionaire owner.

Those who think Adkins would come here are deluded.

Users who are viewing this thread