Odd-goal defeats (1 Viewer)

Suetonius

All of our home league losses have been by one goal. Explanations?

stupot07

We're not very good defensively. 9 cleansheets which is the same as last season when we were relegated. Only 3 teams have kept less cleansheets - carlisle, Colchester and bury

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We're not very good defensively. 9 cleansheets which is the same as last season when we were relegated. Only 3 teams have kept less cleansheets - carlisle, Colchester and bury

On the issue of clean sheets, I tweeted CWR asking how many CB partnerships we have had this season which may play a part in that. Suppose you could expand that to how many different back 4s we've had too! Both answers would be in double figures I bet! That in itself can't help things

(Am still waiting on Clive to look into this; or at least he said he would but I think he was having me on ;) )

Otis

Which is why I can't understand the clamour from some to keep the likes of Edge and Wood.

Too many mistakes too often. Too often beaten for pace and too often responsible for very poor marking.

If it were me I would be looking for at least 3 centre backs in the Summer, retaining only Jordan Willis.

stupot07

On the issue of clean sheets, I tweeted CWR asking how many CB partnerships we have had this season which may play a part in that. Suppose you could expand that to how many different back 4s we've had too! Both answers would be in double figures I bet! That in itself can't help things

(Am still waiting on Clive to look into this; or at least he said he would but I think he was having me on ;) )

We've had a few but I would say wood and edge have played at least half the season together and ever present under robins.

Otis

Have checked the last 15 games.

Pretty consistent I would say.

Wood Martin
Wood Martin
Wood Martin

Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Cameron Edge

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Edge Wood.

skybluegod

Have checked the last 15 games.

Pretty consistent I would say.

Wood Martin
Wood Martin
Wood Martin

Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin
Edge Martin

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

Cameron Edge

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Edge Wood.

Earlier in the season we had:
edge brown at least once
Wood brown
Malaga wood

Another 3 pairings haha we are consistent ;)

stupot07

Looking at the squads, our most consistent back four was Christe Wood Edge and Adams. They played 10 games consecutively just before the turn of the year, which I think was also our more successful period this season

We still only kept 2 cleansheets in the league while Adams played (15 league games) - hartlepool away and Tranmere at home.

Users who are viewing this thread