Observations and Questions (1 Viewer)

BigCsCheesyGrin

Did anyone else think Fleck looked overweight? Dont usually eye blokes up but he looked to have some Macdonald puppy fat.Mind you these games are for getting fit so maybe a little unfair. Should Rod be villified for 3 dreadful misses or praised for making the runs putting him 1 on 1 in the first place. Well done City . pusb

sw88

Chief Commentator!
ROD should have done better with his chances, but at least he made amends with the one he did put away. Altho tbh, the speed he ran to the ball, I got the impression he didn't actually want to be in a 1 on 1 position again. At least he put it away though.

Regarding Fleck, I thought he was more built like a Boxer than a footballer but didn't appear to make him immobile. He got a round a bit, one good touch to note (he did more than just the one touch), and I think he'll prove a good acquisition

Astute

My son did say he is well buult, the same as Jennings. One of the main reasons they don't get knocked off the ball easily

Though he looked abit over weight to be honest its early days though. Was actually quite impressed by ROD was always in good positions and good finish for the goal. Thought Sheff looked different class today

SkyBlue_Bear83

My dad and brother who have been to the game said he looked fat, similar build to Rooney. Lets hope if this is the case he knuckles down.

Nonleagueherewecome

If they are professional antheletes there is no excuse for being overweight.

It's what pre-season is for, getting rid of the extra weight you put on as you aren't playing and training constantly. Players drift towards their natural body weight, much as they balloon after retirement-like Paul "Massive" Williams has!

Nonleagueherewecome

My dad and brother who have been to the game said he looked fat, similar build to Rooney. Lets hope if this is the case he knuckles down.

Cos that Rooney, he's crap...

Users who are viewing this thread