O Hare repair (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Missing those 4 games during this packed run of games when we need points so badly is criminal. So frustrating

It is. Though the fact losing two players completely pulls our team apart is worrying. Now we have Palmer I think we notice the overall loss to the team more than when O’Hare is out. None of Allen, Kelly or Eccles (or Sheaf played further forwards) offer the same level of threat going forwards.

Reactions: AOM

AOM

It is. Though the fact losing two players completely pulls our team apart is worrying. Now we have Palmer I think we notice the overall loss to the team more than when O’Hare is out. None of Allen, Kelly or Eccles (or Sheaf played further forwards) offer the same level of threat going forwards.

Yep, definitely. I'm expecting we'll get bids for Gyokeres in January too, so god knows how we'd cope with the gap left in the team if he went too

ProfessorbyGrace

gasp, you are a bit weird and i wouldn't trust you to look after my dog
I wouldn’t trust you to open a tin of beans without bullshitting about something. 👍🏻 That dog, if you do have one, probably doesn’t like you very much.

Liquid Gold

I wouldn’t trust you to open a tin of beans without bullshitting about something. 👍🏻 That dog, if you do have one, probably doesn’t like you very much.
Are you suggesting dogs don’t like bullshitters cos there’s been very little research there.

PhD on your hands if you can pull that one off.

ProfessorbyGrace

Are you suggesting dogs don’t like bullshitters cos there’s been very little research there.

PhD on your hands if you can pull that one off.

I didn’t see the initial correlation, but that’s a good point. Zoology hasn’t touched on that subject, I feel.

Sign him up as a test subject. 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread