O’Hare (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I don’t care if his shooting is poor, everything we do is through him.

Sack off signing another LWB or CM and just give the money to him. We simply cannot risk going into next summer with him only on a 1 year deal.

skybluegod

I think we all know unless we get to the prem then he will go eventually. Let’s enjoy him whilst he’s here.

He's a great player and is so key to us, but there isn't a premiership team that will take him until he does sort out his end product. He's irreplaceable for what he does for us, so if he does find that final touch it will be a sad day!

mark82

He scares defences. Gives us plenty of set piece opportunities. Incredibly exciting to watch. Hope they.get talking early on an extension.

Reactions: vow

pusbccfc

Hertsccfc

He's a great player and is so key to us, but there isn't a premiership team that will take him until he does sort out his end product. He's irreplaceable for what he does for us, so if he does find that final touch it will be a sad day!
I agree with this. He's a great player for us, but jnless he sorts out his finishing Premier League clubs are unlikely to be tempted. Problem is he almost certainly will.

the rumpo kid

He needs more protection from refs and senior players, he will be crippled by 23 if this treatment continues. Refs Need to send a couple off ,and senior players need to give out to the offender's as well.

Esoterica

With the mad PL transfer prices, wouldn't be surprised if a newly promoted club offers us a few million in the summer to see if they can nick him.

ccfc1234

We need to sign him to a long term deal 4 years if possible. I would be happy to put a 20 million release clause in too if it helped him sign.

Adjusted for football price inflation that would not be too far off the 4 million we got for McSheffery.

skybluegod

I hope he does but he has been here 2 and a bit years now, you’d want to see incremental improvement at least

Was just about to say the same, without trying to be too negative as he's become a better player in some areas. But he hasn't improved his finishing or his final pass particularly in the two seasons with us so far

CDK

A special talent in the Coventry shirt.should have a high value 8million minimum and a long contract.

cooperskyblue

Get him tied down and out in a big release clause. The only thing missing from his game is goals. Once those shots he was having go in the goal rather than wide of it he we be gone. So got to get big big big money for him.

larry_david

It's almost turning luke Thomas at the moment. That run where he beat about 7 men across the box, I know it was deflected but you just know it was going in. I feel like once he gets a goal he'll go on a run but tbh even if he doesn't, what he does for us is huge. Could you imagine playing a month without him in the team?

#whereisbright

Grendel

Different positions but even then, the ability O'Hare has is ridiculous. If he improves his weaknesses he'll be go for huge money.

I see what he’s saying. He’s obviously different but has is a similar level of impact that mcsheffrey had then.
Its difficult to assess how premier league clubs would view him.

pusbccfc

I see what he’s saying. He’s obviously different but has is a similar level of impact that mcsheffrey had then.
Its difficult to assess how premier league clubs would view him.

Football has changed a lot in 15 years. There weren't many, if any players like O'Hare floating around the Championship. First touch, agility and dribbling ability is special.

I'd be making the comparison with Maddison and make sure we do everything in our power not to let him go for peanuts like he did.

SlowerThanPlatt

Football has changed a lot in 15 years. There weren't many, if any players like O'Hare floating around the Championship. First touch, agility and dribbling ability is special.

I'd be making the comparison with Maddison and make sure we do everything in our power not to let him go for peanuts like he did.

Maddison was 18/19 when we sold him, O’Hare is 23, is he at the same level Maddison was when he was 23 (last year)?

Grendel

we wouldn’t have a club now if we hadn’t sold Maddison in the way we did

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm just glad there are less midweek games this season, and the odd international break to let him recover from knocks.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not sure if it could happen but free up some extra cash and add another 2 years to his contract we have a potential £ 8/10 million Player

pusbccfc

we wouldn’t have a club now if we hadn’t sold Maddison in the way we did

Maybe so, but we could have held out for 3x the amount we sold him for. Everyone knew he was a top level player. We have made what, 6 million from him? Nothing for one of the best players in the Premier Legaue. For me, O'Hare should go for significantly more in the current market. When you consider Armstrong went to Southampton for £15m.

Users who are viewing this thread