O’hare (to shut up cc84cov, Nick and the rest of them once and for all) (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

He's pivotal to our team .. be nice to get a couple more goals though
Exactly this

O hare is one of best players. Anyone who denies this is a twat

It is also ok to want more from him in terms of goals. No need to get defensive.

Just be normal everyone.

Jamesimus

I hope he can go on and add goals to his game with us at 24 though I’m struggling to see where this composure comes from,gives 100% can’t ever knock his commitment...just want more 🤷🏻‍♂️

I hope so too. Even if he doesn't, he is a good player for us at the moment.

And I would like him to score 150 goals next season. What you need to realise is even without the composure, he is doing well for us and helping me enjoy watching us.

cc84cov

Somehow I posted a ‘like‘ in error. I rate O’Hare highly - would hate people to think I agree with you.

giphy.gif

robbiethemole

We don’t need a media department with people on here trying to flog our players, ffs get to the end of the season and see what happens. You’ll get a heart attack getting wound up over it

Skybluedownunder

We did always say Ryan Giles should be played further upfield like AM or LW… good to see him doing well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ms639

I hope he can go on and add goals to his game with us at 24 though I’m struggling to see where this composure comes from,gives 100% can’t ever knock his commitment...just want more

Christ you’re embarrassing. Although not surprising, you listen to the games on the radio and then call Clive and Oggy for a rant. Get in the bin

cc84cov

Christ you’re embarrassing. Although not surprising, you listen to the games on the radio and then call Clive and Oggy for a rant. Get in the bin

Mate have a read back at some of your stuff before you throw names around like that lol

fatso

He’s a creative midfielder, his job is to create chances

He’s created 63 of them

That’s the 5th highest in the league, and shoulders above anyone else who plays for us

It really is not his fault that we’re below par when it comes to finishing

Please stop this shit now

e0923300ede98253db4868c4402c45e5.jpg

No where fucking near as dangerous for us as Hyam !
I think Hyam should be pushed forward as attacking midfielder and O'hare dropped to the bench, after all the goal stats don't lie !!! 😉

olderskyblue

Tbf he had a few shots today one was a good save, the others hit defenders not surprised as he is always surrounded by the opposition.
And another in the area, he kicked the ground and fell over ;)

Brighton Sky Blue

No where fucking near as dangerous for us as Hyam !
I think Hyam should be pushed forward as attacking midfielder and O'hare dropped to the bench, after all the goal stats don't lie !!! 😉

To be fair Hyam’s goal in this fixture last season was pretty sweet

Garryb80

Slating O'Hare is pretty much an admission of football illiteracy.
As you were.
Gave the ball away at least 7 times in the first half alone with poor decision making or generally looking for a foul. His shot was straight at the keeper too. The worst of all tho was towards the end we had players free either side and he decides to run into a defender instead of passing. He has qualities but he is not exempt from criticism. He is given a free pass to do anything he likes on here in the vain hope he might suddenly start doing things he is paid to do. Waghorn does 1 stray pass and its universal groans and abuse. Ohare does multiple and he gets a song.

clint van damme

Gave the ball away at least 7 times in the first half alone with poor decision making or generally looking for a foul. His shot was straight at the keeper too. The worst of all tho was towards the end we had players free either side and he decides to run into a defender instead of passing. He has qualities but he is not exempt from criticism. He is given a free pass to do anything he likes on here in the vain hope he might suddenly start doing things he is paid to do. Waghorn does 1 stray pass and its universal groans and abuse. Ohare does multiple and he gets a song.

Posted when I got in after a long day!
Constructive criticism like the points you've made are fine but some of his detractors are plain embarasing.

djr8369

He’s a creative midfielder, his job is to create chances

He’s created 63 of them

That’s the 5th highest in the league, and shoulders above anyone else who plays for us

It really is not his fault that we’re below par when it comes to finishing

Please stop this shit now

e0923300ede98253db4868c4402c45e5.jpg

I don’t suppose we’ve got any hope of getting Swift post season, think his contract is up.

eastwoodsdustman

He was also involved in 4 of the 5 chances we created in the first half alone, not to mention the ones in the second as well. Watching the extended highlights, the pitch and conditions dont look like they helped anyone but he was far from the worst culprit for misplaced passes and the like yesterday.
i agree about Waghorn. He is clearly the latest ‘target’ for some ‘supporters’.

Users who are viewing this thread