O’Hare to L*cester (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Just posted the same on Twitter but my view is

IF these bids are true for Callum id rebuff all of them. He could be the difference between promotion or not

Thats priceless

We got him for free, we had some great memories, he leaves for free for me

If we accept him going in this window we're making a huge mistake in my eyes

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Watch out for the bedwetters tonight if O'HARE is not in the squad.

Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

Alkhen

Just posted the same on Twitter but my view is

IF these bids are true for Callum id rebuff all of them. He could be the difference between promotion or not

Thats priceless

We got him for free, we had some great memories, he leaves for free for me

If we accept him going in this window we're making a huge mistake in my eyes

Kind of get that but also can see a logic in cashing in and replacing with a couple of options.

Don't get me wrong I would love to keep hold of O'Hare but I just feel like we are delaying the inevitable.

Promotion is going to go down to playoffs at best. With tougher opposition than last year it's a long shot. If we're losing him end of the season regardless, why not rip off that plaster now? If we have targets we can get in we could use the game time left in the season to bed in his replacement.

We saw how long it took our current crop of signings to click. We don't want a slow start again next season.

If we play it smart and buy one for now and a back up prospect then it could be a sensible long-term move.

TomRad85

We'll only move him on if we're ready to pull the trigger on a replacement imo, and I suspect we are. If someone for some reason wants to offer a few mil for a player free in the summer you snap their hand off.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Still thinking about that lad @NorthernWisdom mentioned where the sticking point was a loan return. Maybe a couple of mil for Cal and you throw half their way to release earlier.

Evo1883

Also , lesson learned for the future eh

If a player hasn't signed they're going full stop .

We will be fine , we've just lost 2 bigger players

TomRad85

Yeh I suppose the shame is that we get no fee for him. Hoping Gyokeres moves again and that money can help plug the gap.

Evo1883

Yeh I suppose the shame is that we get no fee for him. Hoping Gyokeres moves again and that money can help plug the gap.

I'm really annoyed about this o hare situation tbh deep down .. I feel like footballers are just greedy little bastards hiding behind their agents talking absolute bollocks to keep people happy .. if you don't know what's going on with your finances then you're a twat , cal has always known he's looking for better

Pisses me off tbh

" I DoNt KnoW WhaTS GoiNG On HoNeStlY "

Get ta fuck

Alkhen

I'm really annoyed about this o hare situation tbh deep down .. I feel like footballers are just greedy little bastards hiding behind their agents talking absolute bollocks to keep people happy .. if you don't know what's going on with your finances then you're a twat , cal has always known he's looking for better

Pisses me off tbh

Get ta fuck
Yeah kind of agree. It stung at the time but Viks no nonsense approach was pretty refreshing. Players should take note, not many fans will hold a player wanting to better their career against them

TomRad85

Pisses me off tbh

Get ta fuck
Yeh agree, of course he fucking knows whether he's accepting a contract or not. Last time I checked, he himself is Callum O'Hare.

Evo1883

Yeh agree, of course he fucking knows whether he's accepting a contract or not. Last time I checked, he himself is Callum O'Hare.

He will accept a contract if nothing better comes in

That's the reality , and that's a kick in the face tbh

Pusb1

makes you think though

loyalty is nothing in football.

Boosted his career. Supported him through various injuries, many of which other teams would have not done.

Money talks

Astute

Anything north of £2.5m and I’d accept it ….. we can’t turn down that money. IF we make the play offs and it’s still a big if, we would be outsiders to beat Leeds or Southampton etc …. We would need the money to replace him.
Last season the outsiders were us and Luton. And I was clueless because I fancied the two outsiders.

A big IF? Are you on drugs? I can see us cementing our place in the playoffs before the last game of the season.

Evo1883

And let's just get something straight

Many people turn down more money because of job satisfaction and family

So it's a shit argument

Astute

And he will leave if we get promoted?

Would Hamer have left if we got promoted last season?

Evo1883

And he will leave if we get promoted?

Would Hamer have left if we got promoted last season?
Let's get January out the way first , we are also still big ousiders for promotion so a slim chance either way

NorthernWisdom

So it's a shit argument
Depends how much more money I guess.

I mean, I'm sure he could cope with £5k a week less... unlike me, but then £20kpw less is maybe something else.

Likewise, if somebody fancies paying me £5kpw then I'm currently earning, I'd be prepared to sell my soul, even though I've stayed basically because I like it there!

Evo1883

Depends how much more money I guess.

I mean, I'm sure he could cope with £5k a week less... unlike me, but then £20kpw less is maybe something else.

Likewise, if somebody fancies paying me £5kpw then I'm currently earning, I'd be prepared to sell my soul, even though I've stayed basically because I like it there!

Sure , I'm just annoyed with the bollocks that comes with it all

Listen , I'm positive cal will "love it here" at whatever club he goes to

Astute

So it's a shit argument
I enjoyed my job. I stayed with the same company for over 25 years. I didn't apply for another job in that time. But if I got offered to play in a Prem side I'd have gone like a shot.

NorthernWisdom

We are basically the fat ugly bird in the club at 3am right now aren't we 🤷‍♂️
Nah, that was when Vincenti was joining us!

We're the kind of club you'd take home to meet your Mum, would be the nice steady option, but maybe just doesn't give the wild passionate sex that you could get with a West Ham.

To cap it all, West Ham will take you out to dinner every night. And pay the bar bill!

Astute

Let's get January out the way first , we are also still big ousiders for promotion so a slim chance either way
The bookies odds don't mean too much. They lay to what punters want to bet. We have a very good side and are in cracking form. It isn't just a slim chance.

Our odds are longer because we won't make the top 2. We hit form too late. We have shown we have nothing to fear against the other top sides.

Bookies odds? The top 3 sides were all odds on last time I looked. Right shite odds.

Ultimately if the clubs mentioned are in for him , then the club literally can do no more .

He goes leicester I don't care how much he's liked here he will forever be branded a little wanky c**t
I am close to somebody at the club who says we are interested and one of your previous posters said our players were in his ear, so
maybe there is some truth.

Viewing my previous posts you will see I am not a WUM, but personally think he will carry on with you until the summer and don’t blame him if he does.

AFCCOVENTRY

I don’t see Callum pushing for a move in this window. Get to the end of the season and he can look at all options .

Burnley is the worst one as they’re coming down

Users who are viewing this thread