O’Hare to L*cester (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

Stefano Sensi or COH which one would a budding premiership buy?

it will sort its self out after the medicals:unsure:;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wingy

Anything over 3m and you have to be happy if he goes this window. He's out of contract in 6 months

Obviously I prefer him to stay and take risk of promotion but like hamer got to be a number worth selling for
£10m if they're that desperate?

biggymania

This makes no sense at all. Leicester are 7 points clear at the top and flying, despite the last couple of results. They don't need him nor are they likely to play him often enough.

I don't think O'Hare really wants to sit on the bench at this phase of his career. Other more interesting offers with similar salaries are likely to come his way.

CCFCSteve

Anything over 3m and you have to be happy if he goes this window. He's out of contract in 6 months

Obviously I prefer him to stay and take risk of promotion but like hamer got to be a number worth selling for

Id ordinarily agree but I suppose it all depends on how serious/confident we are about a promotion push this season. If we are, I think you keep him unless we get silly offer 5-6m+ which is unlikely with 6 months left. If the focus is on next season then probably take the cash.

I still think he’ll be here at the end of the window

Happy_Martian

That account is only an opinion spreader. Has no more ITK knowledge than anyone here.

From other comments, Sensi is apparently close to done even though Leicester are close on their FFP. His move has been delayed as Inter have a few midfield suspensions so they can't release him yet.

I'd presume that Cal would definitely take them over that limit, either in Jan or at the end of the season unless they release a few of their players.

CBS16

Would like to think better of him than going to them. They'll be other offers on the table for him and I really think he'd rather see out the season at least. Doug may have other ideas though, as a business man you can see the sense in collecting a fee rather than lose him for free, but surely our position in the table counts for something!

Macca1987

Not saying this is happening, or even if he would want to go there (I would hate it personally), but we've played them twice already, so we wouldn't be up against him, plus he could help take points off all our rivals if it did happen

Mr Panda

Would be a strange one for Leicester. He'd improve their depth which is already good but I don't think he improves their starting 11.

Alkhen

If he goes there mid season then we are Tinpot and our promotion push will be over. We got him on a free so we are not loosing anything just let him go at the end of the season.
Chill out! why is always the big bad clubs fault? Stop listening to pricks who are still bitter that they have to pay a few extra quid for corporate. If he moves in Jan there will be for a good reason. Either his heads been turned or someone has offers silly money for a player with months left on his deal.

skyblue1991

9ad10c3a2207c69e814504fdc92fe68e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk

Deity

Leicester won’t be paying top dollar this window. They have already admitted that they need to sell before they can buy because of FFP restrictions.

I’d sooner COH didn’t join Leicester but if he does he does. I’m not convinced he’s Premier League quality yet. Unpopular opinion on here but I think KDH is currently a better player.

hamertime

Leicester won’t be paying top dollar this window. They have already admitted that they need to sell before they can buy because of FFP restrictions.

I’d sooner COH didn’t join Leicester but if he does he does. I’m not convinced he’s Premier League quality yet. Unpopular opinion on here but I think KDH is currently a better player.
Play off push out the window if he goes, we were bang average before he came back don’t forget that. Everyone could see we were lacking creativity. If we lost Ohare now and Palmer got injured again we’re back to being average. I’m not fussed if Ohare goes at the end of the season but if we loose him now for the sake of a couple of Million we won’t be going up in the play offs.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Don't fall for the windup.

skyblueelephant76

Lock the thread, it's fake news.

Even if the Athletic did say this their coverage below the PL level is basically internet rumours.
It's taken from The Athletic's match report of the game last night. They were talking about options for them to strengthen and basically just mentioned him because he's out of contract in the summer.

They also said they might look to the loan market, it wasn't based on any knowledge.

Reactions: AOM

Cheylesmore ITK

It's taken from The Athletic's match report of the game last night. They were talking about options for them to strengthen and basically just mentioned him because he's out of contract in the summer.

They also said they might look to the loan market, it wasn't based on any knowledge.
Exactly and the inbreds have amplified that bit to get a bite and boy are they going need a bigger boat.

ajl

As someone pointed out on twitter, he's a villa fan and left them for us, so loyalty means nothing, he'd already be at Burnley if it wasn't for injury!

On the other hand though, the source seems bullshit and just stirring up fake news

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

It could happen and would be a guaranteed Premier League spot for him next year.

The meltdown would be silly despite a tidy £3m+ coming in.

mrtrench

I've been in the 'keep him and see' camp, but I woke in the middle of the night a few days ago and I started thinking about it.

It's a shame but there's no guarantee we go up if we keep him or sell this window, indeed looking at the sides we have to play even if we make the playoffs I think it's unlikely. If we can get £2m now I think he must go. That's about the same as the play off income, which I accept is less likely without him. But who knows? Maybe Torp is better... and maybe someone else to arrive in the next few days is better still.

Happy_Martian

You know that they really don't care about us :ROFLMAO:

1706026768933.png

hinckley cov

I think that rumour comes from a Leicester site after we played them , because he scored two some fans were saying we should sign him , it’s a bit like the cov telegraph copying story’s off sky blue talk

pusbccfc

So you think we could get promoted without him?

I think he's a huge miss and we'd need another body in but, unlike last season, we're a team of decent players rather than 2.

£3m could get you replacements. Losing him on a free wouldn't.

It depends on King/Robins ambition for this season. If they are keen for top 6, we need to keep him. If they are looking ahead to next season, the £3m is handy.

Users who are viewing this thread