nuneaton town (1 Viewer)

percy

hyperthetically speaking, if nuneaton were playing in the same division as us in a couple of seasons. is there anyone on here who would change allegiance and start watching them instead of us.
im only asking because i believe there are nuneaton based people on here and was just wondering wether they only support us because we are a bigger team and in the football league.

sylus

lol...no chance....and i dont think we will ever be in the same league as them treacle towners either,althou i may be wrong...

Otis

Don't think it would be changing allegiance.

There will be Boro fans who come and watch the City for sure. if Boro got bigger I guess there is the chance that they would stop coming up the City and follow the Boro more avidly.

percy

thats what i mean otis. if we did end up in the same division people would more than likely have to choose between the two if both at home

The soothsayer

hyperthetically speaking, if nuneaton were playing in the same division as us in a couple of seasons. is there anyone on here who would change allegiance and start watching them instead of us.
im only asking because i believe there are nuneaton based people on here and was just wondering wether they only support us because we are a bigger team and in the football league.

Only dirty fookin glory hunters would do that.

dgm

Born in Nuneaton live in Coventry -watch both teams as often as i can -its a no brainer who i would go and watch if they were both @home -that's cos I'm a glory hunter ha ha ha

ohitsaidwalker king power

I'm a Treacle Towner(its where I live)... born in Oxford(no allegiance).
Season ticket holder at CCFC for 33 years. Not renewed yet but will.
NTFC's ground is 10 mins walk from my house. I visited there for the first time last week, play off semi final first leg(does this make me a glory hunter or just keen to see local teams do well?).

To answer your question......
No

pusbccfc

If cov have a disaster financially and lost 10+ points and found ourselves relegated.

Nuneaton with their new owners a little investment and find themselves promoted to the football league.

We will be playing in the SAME league as...Nuneaton Town.

Says it all.

Astute

I lived in Funeaton for a few years as a young kid. Lived on Croft road near the old football ground. Went to Queens Road School. Wagged it along the canal bank near the ground. Escaped when I was about 10 to move back to Cov. The only time I go to Funeaton now is to drive through to get to Drayton Manor and Twycross Zoo.

So in a quick and straight to the point answer, NO

classicfooty

I lived in Funeaton for a few years as a young kid. Lived on Croft road near the old football ground. Went to Queens Road School. Wagged it along the canal bank near the ground. Escaped when I was about 10 to move back to Cov. The only time I go to Funeaton now is to drive through to get to Drayton Manor and Twycross Zoo.

So in a quick and straight to the point answer, NO
i went to queens aswell 89-93 what a depressing dump that was

Astute

Thinking about it I left in 79....went to Coundon Court. Think it was the last year that they had the 1st year in the separate school down the hill from the Cedars pub

Hamish

Born in Nuneaton, parents from Cov. My old man took me to a City game first so City will always be my first team but Nuneaton will always be my second team. Boro are back!:D

Users who are viewing this thread