Nuneaton Borough FC (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Absolute fucking disgrace of a club!
Thought it was a sick joke at first.
80cad3b5782d64402f186ef6bbccb596.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Covkid1968#

Unbelievable!!!!! Bloke runs off from an accident that kills someone... bring on next year’s friendly... speechless ... what are they playing at!!!

pastythegreat

I’d be incredibly surprised if he was at the stadium when we play them.
Personally hope we dont play them. Cut all ties between them and us.
Recall all loan players and refuse to work with them until further notice.
Proper fucking dick move this is, from player and Boro. Surely Boro know the history of him? Surely they have fans that follow both them and CCFC that will (should) now boycott boro and say up yours?

Rumour has it, Adam Johnson and Luke McCormack are signing next week!

Grendel

Personally hope we dont play them. Cut all ties between them and us.
Recall all loan players and refuse to work with them until further notice.
Proper fucking dick move this is, from player and Boro. Surely Boro know the history of him? Surely they have fans that follow both them and CCFC that will (should) now boycott boro and say up yours?

Rumour has it, Adam Johnson and Luke McCormack are signing next week!

That’s a bit over the top he’s not Fred West

pastythegreat

Some holier than thou attitudes in here.
In fairness, as I've never ran anyone over and left them for dead, I'm pretty sure I can take my holier than thou attitude. Dont understand why you have such a problem with that... Lee?

chiefdave

Could be a decent signing for them although doesn't look like he's played much the last few years, assume through injury. Apparently just moved to the area and wanted to play so maybe not costing them as much as you might expect.

fernandopartridge

Could be a decent signing for them although doesn't look like he's played much the last few years, assume through injury. Apparently just moved to the area and wanted to play so maybe not costing them as much as you might expect.

He's way past it, was a bit of a flash in the pan player in any case, career went into nose dive as most players reach their peak

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Covstu

He was a decent player in his time, not sure how much is in his legs but you dint lose that ability in front of goal

Users who are viewing this thread