Nuneaton Boro (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Not looking good for them, they have been served an eviction notice and had to move their game last night at the last minute to Hinckley.

fernandopartridge

It's hard to understand how it's gone so wrong for them over the last 20 years. I thought they were fairly well supported as a non league club but it seems to have been all downhill since that cup run in the 2006?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

The ground or headlease Nuneaton play under is owned by Arden Tigress Ltd which just seems to be some property ownership vehicle. The directors' other interests appear to be in manufacturing of underwater drilling equipment.

Terry Gibson's perm

Shame really. Nuneaton is a town of 88k yet they have an utterly shite football team.

I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s over 100k now as every spare inch is being built on

A lot of the people here though move to the area following other sides, my son has lived in Nuneaton all his life but has not interest from n them at all. I can’t see what the future is for them the local people just aren’t interested and I guess the group of locals that are funding it are getting fed up throwing good money after bad, they are rich people but not football rich.

CovInEssex

I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s over 100k now as every spare inch is being built on

A lot of the people here though move to the area following other sides, my son has lived in Nuneaton all his life but has not interest from n them at all. I can’t see what the future is for them the local people just aren’t interested and I guess the group of locals that are funding it are getting fed up throwing good money after bad, they are rich people but not football rich.

A story that's the same up and down the country

ccfctommy

Went to watch them the other week during the international break. I think the crowd was 850 odd which isn't bad for Southern League level. That being said, it was half price entry (£7) for City/Villa/Leicester etc ST holders so I'm unsure how many came as a one off like I did.

Terry Gibson's perm

They seem to go bust quite regularly which, given the size of the club relative to other non league teams, they really shouldn't!

They try to live well beyond their means and don’t seem to be smart enough to try to build a good relationship with the city as players like Rus and others should be there learning their trade in men’s football and could go back training with city in the week.

Also been plenty of dodgy stuff going on there in the past.

fatso

Attachments

• Fotor0530115910.jpg
    Fotor0530115910.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Jimmy-Hill-September-1998.jpg
    Jimmy-Hill-September-1998.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 5404.jpg
    5404.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11
  • WA1054067.jpg
    WA1054067.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 12

ccfctommy

They are now playing ther FA trophy game which was due to be at 'home' at their opponents ground Hyde United.

alexccfc99

Hard to feel that sorry for them tbh, half their fanbase are Leicester fans who’ve zero time for us and the stunt they pulled signing Lee Hughes was a complete and utter disgrace and a middle finger to CCFC

Rather see Leam do well over Nuneaton any day of the week

Nick

Administrator
Would have thought so but it doesn’t really sound like it

“Supporting our local community is really important to us as a venue, so we are pleased to be able to support Coventry City in providing Nuneaton Borough with access to their pitch next weekend as a goodwill gesture.

Users who are viewing this thread