Match Thread Nuneaton Boro (A) Friendly (1 Viewer)

long way home

I see a few getting loans out next couple of weeks, but J Burroughs, Taveres I can't see being in that group. They will and should be pushing for 1st team squad places.

Great_Expectations

Decent performance from Bright?

Context needed of course, non-league team and a friendly etc.

Good for both parties really, plenty for the lovers and haterz to argue about, so everyone can be happy.

stupot07

Bright looked really good. Full of skill and touch. Its difficult to judge as its been such a 1 side game and he is clearly way better than this level. Bapaga is a handful too.

Abali is coming in for George Burroughs

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Briles

Pre season is all about fitness apart from tonight where its about being ready to boss the fking league. Eieio...

Great_Expectations

I hope Burroughs gets a decent loan along with a few of the other youngsters. Exciting we’ve got a lot of talent coming through.

Seems like the world hasn’t ended, despite the fact we’ve signed a few over 30’s.

better days

Decent performance from Bright?

Context needed of course, non-league team and a friendly etc.

Good for both parties really, plenty for the lovers and haterz to argue about, so everyone can be happy.
Don't think many doubt the lad's ability
He was sent over to play tonight to show who is the boss at the club
I'm glad he's done well and hope that he can sort himself out and make the most of the opportunity he's been given

SeaSeeEffCee

Don't think many doubt the lad's ability
He was sent over to play tonight to show who is the boss at the club
I'm glad he's done well and hope that he can sort himself out and make the most of the opportunity he's been given
That suggests it was a disciplinary issue on Sunday then?

AStonesThrow

A good solid performance although taking into account the opposition. Bright looked good and appears to have opened up his game a bit, now takes the time to look up at options and put the ball across as opposed to head down and run, Tavares played very well and at a consistent level throughout the match. Drysdale commanded the back line well and looks a prospect to me. Bapaga looked very useful as well, especially now he’s grown in stature and filled out a bit, but has kept his good pace and footwork

Last edited:

hill83

Only been once for a rip roaring shit held in on the bus last week. Successful.

2r3rbg.jpg

D

Deleted member 4439

Interesting comment about Bright regards the Nunny game

Tisdale said: “I think it was a question of getting more minutes and if the manager wants him to have more, 60 is a nice block to get in the tank, and I am sure he’ll be back in with the senior group this week and training.

“But he has been as good as gold with us.”

He does what he wants..

Users who are viewing this thread