Nuneaton & Bedworth Supporters Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Tonight sees the inaugural meeting of the Nuneaton & Bedworth CCFC Supporters Club at The Bedworth Liberal Club CV21 8HT - doors open at 6pm to sign up members and the meeting starts at 7pm.
Guests are Mark Robins Michael Doyle Jordan Ponticelli & Chris Camwell.
If you are a member of the Leamington & Warwick supporters club you can get in free upon production of your 2018/19 membership badge.
Anyone who is going can report on the evening and the Q&A session on this thread.
Get down there and support these lads and meet the manager & players - Good luck boys.

Sky Blue Harry H

Glad there is a decent turnout ! The intention to start a new supporters club was announced at the L&WCCFC supporters club at their last meeting.

Wiseoldfool

Dpz1fPUX4AEMepR.jpg

off the clubs twitter site

CovInEssex

The thing with supporters clubs is that they need to bed in so people have faith in them. This one is off to a flyer I must say. Bedworth is a real hot spot for our support.

Sky Blue Harry H

Thanks for the pic. I recognise a rabble on the right hand side of the picture that used to have season tickets next to me in the old East Stand at Highfield Road. Probably bump into them at Southend and say hi !! Edit: On closer inspection it's only one of the rabble chatting to 2 others!!

Wiseoldfool

Thanks for the pic. I recognise a rabble on the right hand side of the picture that used to have season tickets next to me in the old East Stand at Highfield Road. Probably bump into them at Southend and say hi !! Edit: On closer inspection it's only one of the rabble chatting to 2 others!!
I recognise a few aswell mostly from away games.Just getting ready to set off to Southend for the week-end looking forward to it.

PurpleBin

Did I read on here somewhere about a North West supporters club? Sure I did. I know there are a fair few around Manchester and Liverpool for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread