Numpty Question (1 Viewer)

Ccfcsj

Not being a person who places bets etc, on the SBT Bookies the odds mention things like over 0.5; under 2 etc. What does this mean?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
But how can you have 0.5 of a goal? Is that when the ball doesn't quite cross the line and VAR is called for? :emoji_thinking:

ExmouthNeil

Here's my numpty question
I don't live in Devon at the moment and would like to change the location on my profile. How the bloody hell do I do it?
Thanks in advance...

chiefdave

Here's my numpty question
I don't live in Devon at the moment and would like to change the location on my profile. How the bloody hell do I do it?
Thanks in advance...
Go to the top right of the screen and click your user name, a menu will open up. Click personal details and its in there.
sbt.PNG

ccfc92

But how can you have 0.5 of a goal? Is that when the ball doesn't quite cross the line and VAR is called for? :emoji_thinking:

I used to think the same, it's to help determine the bet on the number of goals I believe.

A bet on over 0.5 a goal, would need to be 1 goal or more. A bet on under 0.5 a goal, would be 0 goals.

Say you said there will be over 3 goals, and 3 goals are scored, you could argue that it's not "over 3 goals"

Instead you say over 2.5 goals, over 3.5 goals etc. for clarity.

Houchens Head

I used to think the same, it's to help determine the bet on the number of goals I believe.

A bet on over 0.5 a goal, would need to be 1 goal or more. A bet on under 0.5 a goal, would be 0 goals.

Say you said there will be over 3 goals, and 3 goals are scored, you could argue that it's not "over 3 goals"

Think I'll just stick to "win, lose or draw" bets! The score predictions are far too complicated. Why not just select scores such as 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 1-1, 2-2, etc? Okay, so there would be a few more options but it makes things so much clearer.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What about goals disallowed by VAR ;)

skyblue1991

Think I'll just stick to "win, lose or draw" bets! The score predictions are far too complicated. Why not just select scores such as 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 1-1, 2-2, etc? Okay, so there would be a few more options but it makes things so much clearer.
Depends on how confident you are on winning.

You could place a bet on Cov to win 3-1 and I could place a bet on 'over 2.5 goals in the game'.

You only have one way of winning but I have multiple ways (minimum 3-0 win or 2-1 win for either team)

Odds are much shorter obviously.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

It's for my wife's work... Out here for four years. Done two years already.
We get to travel so it's worth it.
I'm off to Goa in April and will be travelling to Agra via New Delhi (internal flight then drive on the expressway). Any tips?

Houchens Head

I'm off to Goa in April and will be travelling to Agra via New Delhi (internal flight then drive on the expressway). Any tips?

Drive on the left!

Users who are viewing this thread