Numbers for Wycombe (1 Viewer)

skybluearmy88

Anyone know how many tickets we have sold for Tuesday nights game? Personally I'm looking forward to it. A local ground for me of which I haven't visited.

ccfcmad1

Not sure on numbers sold but would do well to take 400-500 with it being the paint pot cup midweek and the hype of comeing home the Friday

lifelongcityfan

i am going as i work nearby in Reading...trouble is i havent been able to buy a ticket ( guess why!!)#Does anybody know if tickets are on sale on the night?

North York’s Blue

There's around 200 been sold so far, the away end holds 2k plus so they'll be plenty available. I think someone's estimate above of 4-500 will be about right. It's quite a nice little ground and I think away fans are allowed in the club bar. Cars that have four or more people can park for free on the upper car park, or if you get there before 6.30 it's also free according to the Wycombe website.

Steve.B50

We are going as never been to this ground and cannot be there Friday so my last 'fix' for a few weeks. Been told parking is a real issue here so trying to get there early.

cornoccfc

We are going as never been to this ground and cannot be there Friday so my last 'fix' for a few weeks. Been told parking is a real issue here so trying to get there early.

Area is horrific but being a JPT game, might not be so bad.

North York’s Blue

Only one road in and out so can be busy, although I can't see there being a big crowd there on the so shouldn't be too bad. There's lots of industrial estate parking on the way up to the ground.

I've ordered a ticket but not yet received it. Be interesting to see how they rectify this? Would it be easier to take them back to Wycombe and fans collect from there with proof of purchase?

Ordered my ticket last Tuesday and hadn't received it yet so went over to the club shop today. With being so busy they hadn't sent these out yet! Fortunately I was able to take them there and then. On the other hand said I'd collect Gills tickets, when I enquired about that they said that they were posting out all Fridays tickets!! I would suggest going in in the morning if you can to collect them.

Joelly

Wasnt going to go but decided tonight I may as well.

Just checking will I be able to pay on the gate 100%???

ccfc92

Was going to go straight from work, but finish at 5 so would cut it fine, be lucky to get there for 7.30.

Have a meeting at work anyway so won't leave til 6ish :(

Will use that money tho to probably travel up vs Yeovil :)

skyblue025

I'm going. Wifes got the hump. Swindon saturday, Wycombe Tue, Wembley Wed, Ricoh Friday. Dunno what shes moaning about???

letsallsingtogether

Yes I will be there happy days another ground to cross off my list.........

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread