Nuddy (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

I was in the Spion kop that day.great finish.[video=youtube;pT7heCFXqMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pT7heCFXqMw[/video]

stupot07

Brilliant, my all time favourite sky blue player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The Lurker

Brilliant, my all time favourite sky blue player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Indeed... My favourite memorable game was Wimbledon to stay up in 96. 2 great goals and pitch invasion. Me and my brother both got on the pitch and caught on MOTD by our mum lol

Ashdown

My eldest daughter is 20 years old today, 20 years and a day ago I'd persuaded my wife to come to Peter Ndlovu's return from injury in a reserve game at HR. She bent down to get her shoes on and her waters broke.................. that put paid to that but I rated him enough to go to a reserve match obviously and followed him and the Sky Blues all over the place at that time, great player on his day !

Grendel

I suppose relative to transfer fees he was probably the best signing we ever made.

blueboy30

My fave all time city player how we could do with a player of half his ability. I was gutted when I went to an autograph signin in wh smiths to see nuddy he signed my jsb book and I said "good luck with the game tomorrow" which was a Saturday. He turned round and said "the games Sunday "as a ten year old I was truly embarrassed.☺️☺️ha ha cheers nud. Legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

I can remember going to at least one reserve game just to watch him and there were quite a few there, did his brother also play a few reserve games. Also think i saw Jose Perdomo in reserve game and met him after and Laurent Delorge getting badly injured in another.

Terry Gibson's perm

Did he have quite a few children dotted about the City you would have thought that one would have come good by now.

johnwillomagic

Probably my all time fave too - would love someone like him of half the ability tbh. Was so exciting when on the ball frustrating at times yes but what an entertainer!!
I remember him scoring a blinder in fa cup match at West Brom which we won with only ten men thanks to his goal!

Bob Latchford

oscillatewildly

I was in the Spion kop that day.great finish.[video=youtube;pT7heCFXqMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pT7heCFXqMw[/video]
Me too. Underneath the scoreboard next to the fence. Not my usual part of the ground to watch City around this time, but what a great vantage point to view that goal. We had a great run of victory over villa at HR late '80's/early '90's.

rupert_bear

Always felt he never reached the heights he should have and we as a team never used his potential properly either, but yes he was a player you were happy to pay and watch, his hat-trick at Anfield is still remembered up there when you talk to the old Scousers about footie

rupert_bear

What a great day that Wimbledon day out was and anyone who dismisses we have no fans, poor fans should look at days like that. Given a product to enjoy, a bit of hope and decent results fans turn up and in munbers

LB87ccfc

Best 10K transfer fee ever spent on a football player full stop.

Absolute legend, Wimbledon and Liverpool away were quality.

skybluericoh

What a great day that Wimbledon day out was and anyone who dismisses we have no fans, poor fans should look at days like that. Given a product to enjoy, a bit of hope and decent results fans turn up and in munbers

Just watched that one. A great day out, great result, great support. Like you said Just need to have something to get fans going, excitement, hope, players that give their all and never give up, involvement, get at least 2 of these happening all the time and they would come back.

Users who are viewing this thread