Now they want Clarke as well! (2 Viewers)

lordsummerisle

Well if they sell anybody I'm going to not spend twice as much money as I wasn't spending before.

That'll teach them!

NSTAMAIWGTSB!

(Not Spending Twice As Much As I Wasn't Going To Spend Before)

Not very catchy though, might have to work on it.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Well if they sell anybody I'm going to not spend twice as much money as I wasn't spending before.

That'll teach them!

NSTAMAIWGTSB!

(Not Spending Twice As Much As I Wasn't Going To Spend Before)

Not very catchy though, might have to work on it.

Bugger, just glanced at your post - I thought that NSTAMAIWGTSB was our new centre half. :facepalm:

lordsummerisle

Bugger, just glanced at your post - I thought that NSTAMAIWGTSB was our new centre half. :facepalm:

Surpised that linnell hasn't tweeted about him signing for us yet actually.

Do miss us signing players on deadline day, if only because there was always always somebody who would say:

"We should get Ishmael Miller", and I could respond with:

"Ish Miller? No, they will not let him go".

Never get the chance to do that one nowadays.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Surpised that linnell hasn't tweeted about him signing for us yet actually.

Do miss us signing players on deadline day, if only because there was always always somebody who would say:

"We should get Ishmael Miller", and I could respond with:

"Ish Miller? No, they will not let him go".

Never get the chance to do that one nowadays.

Only deadline day I remember I was involved in selling a business to Jack Walker (of Blackburn fame) and the guy I was dealing with was the guy who handled his football deals.

So as we finished up, I asked "any deals for Blackburn today?", he said no and I set off home.

Got home to find that Gally had gone to Blackburn in exchange for Wegerle - rang him up to ask where that had come from and he apologised saying he wasn't allowed to say anything until it was signed.

Probably wise, if he'd told me I'd have tracked down Gally and begged him to stay :(

lordsummerisle

Only deadline day I remember I was involved in selling a business to Jack Walker (of Blackburn fame) and the guy I was dealing with was the guy who handled his football deals.

So as we finished up, I asked "any deals for Blackburn today?", he said no and I set off home.

Got home to find that Gally had gone to Blackburn in exchange for Wegerle - rang him up to ask where that had come from and he apologised saying he wasn't allowed to say anything until it was signed.

Probably wise, if he'd told me I'd have tracked down Gally and begged him to stay :(

Wegerle went on holiday and didn't come back did he??

Think he went on to become a professional golf player, but not heard of him on any open leaderboards as yet!

letsallsingtogether

Ok lets sell them all for a fee then lose any chance of doing anything this season and lose more fans due to losing every week does not make sense. Then again what does.
Bit he will go and for a lot less than Wigan would pay.

Users who are viewing this thread