Now its potentially a reality , Will mark Robins be Coventrys greatest manager if we get promoted (3 Viewers)

Is mark robins Our greatest ever manager if we get promoted

• Yes

Votes: 140 95.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 4.8%

• Total voters

Evo1883

( DISCLAIMER - I DONT THINK WE ARE A BANKER FOR PROMOTION )

I think NOW is the perfect time to ask this question, as it's no longer something that won't happen .. it's a potential reality

3 promotions it would be , the most of any manager in our history

League 2 to the Premier league In 6 season

Last edited:

Grendel

I think NOW is the perfect time to ask this question, as it's no longer something that won't happen .. it's a potential reality

3 promotions it would be , the most of any manager in our history

No

Happy_Martian

I'm saying no only because of the club's revolution and revitalisation and the greater impact on the city inspired by Jimmy Hill. Simply, neither should be praised higher than the other as they have both created miracles that brought the city together and re-energised the club in a manner that nobody else comes close to. So they're both the greatest with Snoz a narrow squeak behind them.

Now, if Robins takes us to a European final win, I may have to reconsider ;) 🍻 🤪

Ccfcisparks

Absolutely number 1 for me, granted I'm not old enough to know much quality, but surely with all the restrictions he's had to deal with he has to be in the top 2.

Boosh

You haven’t got a clue have you just something different to say and back up your ridiculous Kenny Jackett statement.
As someone above has said after JH and Sill. Who are the other two ?
It takes some doing but this might actually be worse than the Kenny Jackett take, well done.

and here we gooo. Does this nonsense have to pollute every thread. Some posters have a bad obsession

Grendel

It takes some doing but this might actually be worse than the Kenny Jackett take, well done.

I watch the team at home every week - something it’s obvious you can’t be bothered to do and are scrambling for tickets

PVA

I watch the team at home every week - something it’s obvious you can’t be bothered to do and are scrambling for tickets

Sad Baby GIF

hill83

You haven’t got a clue have you just something different to say and back up your ridiculous Kenny Jackett statement.
As someone above has said after JH and Sill. Who are the other two ?

Coat and Cagoule

Grendel

out of curiosity who is the other one.

I don't know much about Milne was he any good?

The other one is statistically the best manager in the clubs history - so you have to give him a mention

Evo1883

I think Gordon Milne ranks above robins.

Why do you think robins is better?
What did he achieve though ? A 32% win ratio , almost 20% more losses than wins ..

I'd say 3 promotions trumps survival and 1 7th place in a top flight that could be won by teams newly promoted from the league below at the time ?

Grendel

What did he achieve though ? A 32% win ratio , almost 20% more losses than wins ..

I'd say 3 promotions trumps survival and 1 7th place in a top flight that could be won by teams newly promoted from the league below at the time ?

So if robins achieved that in the top flight?

steve cooper

MR hasn't finished yet, let's judge him against other's achievements later. But if he gets us to the premier league and keeps us there he has to be very high on the great long list of our managers.

Users who are viewing this thread