Now for a Cup run (2 Viewers)

Now that our chances of promotion are over we can concentrate on the cup competitions........................ Oh I forgot, our greatest manager since Jimmy Hill was at the helm when we went out in the 1st round of all 3 cups.

Good old Tony, the 'One season wonder'.

Please do the right thing and hand in your resignation letter.

NorthernWisdom

Now that our chances of promotion are over we can concentrate on the cup competitions........................ Oh I forgot, our greatest manager since Jimmy Hill was at the helm when we went out in the 1st round of all 3 cups.

tbf, I'm sure a sizeable number of people on this board will endorse the fact that it was a good idea to focus on the league rather than the cups.

Well, they did at the time...

ccfcway

which cup should we concentrate on ?, FA or League cup which we stood no chance of winning, or the JTP ?

League was and should always be our priority, unless in Prem, where survival followed by cups

RFC

Please grow-up and give it a rest.

Grendel

Please grow-up and give it a rest.

Given your stance on The promise of a new stadium I hardly think you are in a position to give advice on being an adult.

skybluetony176

Given your stance on The promise of a new stadium I hardly think you are in a position to give advice on being an adult.

Given your posting style I hardly think you are in a position to give advice on giving advice on being an adult.

NEXT! Let the judgmental from a got room to talk Mexican wave continue.

coop

The home loss against our friends Northampton in the FA cup first round has had an impact on the rest of the season for me my opinion of course.

GaryJones

Yes and next season we will be playing them (Northampton) in League 1 - how depressing is that?

pusbccfc

Yes and next season we will be playing them (Northampton) in League 1 - how depressing is that?

Will be even more depressing when they beat us.

CJ_covblaze

Good point and don't want to nitpick but we weren't out in the first round in all three comps :)

skybluefred

Since Mowbray started messing his best player about and having him sat on the bench we have been on a downward spiral.Said player lost heart and stopped enjoying his football so he was sent out on loan. Jim O'brien is now Scunthorpes best player and the Club is thriving.We in the meantime are on a downward spiral and don't know where our next goal is coming from.

GaryJones

Yes you're right - and now Scunthorpe are unbelievably level on points with us!
Since Mowbray started messing his best player about and having him sat on the bench we have been on a downward spiral.Said player lost heart and stopped enjoying his football so he was sent out on loan. Jim O'brien is now Scunthorpes best player and the Club is thriving.We in the meantime are on a downward spiral and don't know where our next goal is coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread