November (1 Viewer)

Gaskell

Millwall Away
Southampton Home
West Ham Home
Brighton Away
Cardiff Home

5 very tough games which makes the Burnley and Doncaster games very important if we want to head into the new year avoiding the relegation zone.
What would everybody be happy with from these 5 fixtures?

PUSB.

covcity4life

Millwall Away
Southampton Home
West Ham Home
Brighton Away
Cardiff Home

well if we get 4pts from burnley/donc then i say

draw
loss
draw
draw
win!

or if we go in on losses

loss
loss
loss
draw
draw

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I think it's important we get at least 3 points, but a very difficult month indeed!

dadgad

Actually believe our kids could surprise a few people in the coming months....there'll be a few highs amongst the lows.............mark my words.:eek::D

smileycov

Facebook User
I truly believe with a bit of confidence (fingers crossed off the back of 2 wins Burn/Donny) and self belief, mixed in with our good Home form;

Millwall Away - Draw
Southampton Home - Draw
West Ham Home - Lose
Brighton Away - Draw
Cardiff Home - Win

Be happy with 5 points to be honest, but if we continue putting 100% in and start playing decent for the full 90 mins and not just 45, i think we can do okay here. Saints and Hammers will more likely smash us, but the other 3 are defo winnable.

torchomatic

It's important rather than being pessimistic to look at the result on Tuesday. Most would have said certain defeat, but no, we played well. A bit more faith needed, I think.

Moff

"We would only be happy with 15 points as our squad is smaller but filled with far better quality than the last few years.

We are certainties for promotion with all our Premier League loans as well.

Now Onye get me my medication before I get back on the sunbed"

Yours, Ken Doolally

Last edited:

Gaskell

I would deffo take 5 points I think, a win against Millwall, draw against Brighton and Cardiff wouldn't be bad. December seems to be a bit nicer with Portsmouth (H) Hull (H) Peterborough (A) Bristol City (H) and Brighton (A) big month! we need to be beating teams around us. Hopefully some good points to welcome us into new year :claping hands:

kg82

I would deffo take 5 points I think, a win against Millwall, draw against Brighton and Cardiff wouldn't be bad. December seems to be a bit nicer with Portsmouth (H) Hull (H) Peterborough (A) Bristol City (H) and Brighton (A) big month! we need to be beating teams around us. Hopefully some good points to welcome us into new year :claping hands:

Football League gave us Brighton twice away in a month! Bastards!

Users who are viewing this thread