Nouha Dicko (1 Viewer)

CCFC_Charlie

A lot of rumours flying around today that we're going to sign him on loan, believe we were also linked in the summer. Decent record at Rotherham this season and scored against us.

Nathccfc

Wouldn't be a bad singing :) got a nack of scoring aswell, so should fit in well with these bunch of players

RoboCCFC90

I side with Woody I don't think Dicko would sign us I am sure if he was available Rotherham would take him back.

Gaz

I'd be happy with him on loan if it's something we could do.
As said before, he has got plenty of pace.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He was class for Rotherham, Wigan recalled him early from his loan there so they could be looking to use him

Is this just a twitter rumour or does it have any more substance to it?

RoboCCFC90

It might be a regurgitated rumour it's been said by Steven Pressley that he is looking for another striker but I think he might plum for Dagnall... You never know..

RoboCCFC90

Dagnall tried hard, but it's a no from me

He makes the right runs and is quick off the mark but admittedly doesn't have the blistering pace of Wilson.

With the lack of finances that we have any decent player we can bring in will be welcome.

M&B Stand

He makes the right runs and is quick off the mark but admittedly doesn't have the blistering pace of Wilson.

With the lack of finances that we have any decent player we can bring in will be welcome.

Plenty of better strikers around IMO

wingy

Paddy Madden would be a great signing

Yes ,can't have been on a packet with Yeovil ,3rd division and crowds circa 3K. when he signed,same budget and possibly one of those Lucky players ,although workrate may be an issue . Goals he brings though.

skybluesham

He was class for Rotherham, Wigan recalled him early from his loan there so they could be looking to use him

Is this just a twitter rumour or does it have any more substance to it?

It was In A paper today as well......... think it was the people

Andy69

Watched him many of times at Blackpool,very fast,skillful but was better coming on,but in our division would be a great signing.

RoboCCFC90

@thegoalzone: Nouha Dicko was at Wolves today for talks about a possible return from Wigan. Kenny wouldn't say if it was loan or permanent.

Looks like he's on the move

That's not ideal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

It might keep them away from Clarke though

Fair point, from what I heard some Wolves fans I know they were only going to go for Leon if they sold Leigh Griffiths to Celtic..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes ,can't have been on a packet with Yeovil ,3rd division and crowds circa 3K. when he signed,same budget and possibly one of those Lucky players ,although workrate may be an issue . Goals he brings though.

He's signed for Scunny!

wince

SO what is the sisu plan

On the field , it would be bad for ccfc to get promoted this year as our kids are not ready ,and the kids would get hammered every week in the championship, we don't have money to buy players, so as exciting as it would be , in the long run it would do more damage , there is no quick fix there. OFF the pitch the sums just don't add up I.e new ground ect , If they did get freehold, would they be able to sell to get there money back

Samo

On the field , it would be bad for ccfc to get promoted this year as our kids are not ready ,and the kids would get hammered every week in the championship, we don't have money to buy players, so as exciting as it would be , in the long run it would do more damage , there is no quick fix there. OFF the pitch the sums just don't add up I.e new ground ect , If they did get freehold, would they be able to sell to get there money back

It is never EVER a bad thing to get promoted. The kids will need some help is all and they will learn quicker at a level above.

mds

The kids were gonna get hammered this season.
This preseason to promotion and starting next season, if we can keep the nucleus together they will have a fair chance, plenty of time to gel, pretty much know each others game inside out. Hammered, no, outplayed/classed occasionally, yes. They could do ok.

skybluetony176

Talking to the guy who has the unit next to ours. He's a season ticket holder at wolves and he reckons Dicko was there at the weekend. He also reckons that there is no chance of Leon going back.

RoboCCFC90

Talking to the guy who has the unit next to ours. He's a season ticket holder at wolves and he reckons Dicko was there at the weekend. He also reckons that there is no chance of Leon going back.

Dicko was there at the weekend, he was in the stands as he was agreeing a deal. I see it somewhere but can't remember where annoyingly..

Users who are viewing this thread