nouble (1 Viewer)

zuni

someone explain to me how that fucking carthorse stays on the pitch....i have had fucking shits that were more menacing than that stroker

pusbccfc

Got the talent to be a far better player than he is.

Should never play for the club again.

skybluepm2

Greedy, arrogant, no end product. The fact that our destiny potentially lies in those awful fluorescent boots of his is heartbreaking. Two or three stepovers, the pretend cross, blocked each and every time. I was quite pleased with him initially but now I'm praying that he never plays for the club again.

Not quite as bad as Burge though, he is something else!!

Otis

Get rid asap.

Not the answer. Unless the question is what's rich and strolls around the park all day?

stupot07

Been saying it all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

I stuck up for him too. Those little bits of magic he could produce gave me faith that he was a match winner.

He's done nowt for several games now though.

Drop him next week and play Proschwitch with Maddison in the hole behind him.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Might aswell name him something else like Step Over Stan! That's all he ever wants to do!

We know what he can do, he just doesn't do it enough! Most inconsistent player we have I think, but then again, for more of his CCFC career, he's been consistently bad.......

mi1o

You know, i dont post on here much, but this guy made my blood boil today. For Crewe's third goal, Stokes, pointed to Nouble's man and said, go with him, Nouble didnt move and Crewe scored from the resulting cross. I completely just lost it, thats when i left today. Furious

skybluepm2

Might aswell name him something else like Step Over Stan! That's all he ever wants to do!

We know what he can do, he just doesn't do it enough! Most inconsistent player we have I think, but then again, for more of his CCFC career, he's been consistently bad.......

I thought you'd already come up with a nickname for him? ;)

eastwoodsdustman

He was at fault for the 3rd goal. Burge called him twice to mark the wide player and he just jogged back. Sure enough, the Crewe player had all the time in the world to get a decent cross in.

Great_Expectations

Never understood why he was so loved in the first place, hearing fans chant his name instantly infuriates me.

Glad more fans are seeing how lazy and useless he is, worrying Mowbray isn't.

skybluepm2

Never understood why he was so loved in the first place, hearing fans chant his name instantly infuriates me.

Glad more fans are seeing how lazy and useless he is, worrying Mowbray isn't.

Oh I agree. So cringey when he is absolute garbage. Is he what is known in the modern era as a terrace idol? God help us if so.

Almost as cringey as singing 'we are staying up' as if it's a huge achievement. They were even singing it beneath the scoreboard today at 0-3 down for gods sake.

My 3rd and final cringe subject matter is allowing a 5 year old read out the team directly before kick off. Embarrassing!

SlowerThanPlatt

There's a reason why he's had more than 10 clubs and he's still quite young. Very much a 'highlights' player Nouble a player you'd be exited to sign if you had only seen him on YouTube until you see what his overall game is like

SkyBlue_Bear83

There's a reason why he's had more than 10 clubs and he's still quite young. Very much a 'highlights' player Nouble a player you'd be exited to sign if you had only seen him on YouTube until you see what his overall game is like

I think you're right and thats an excellent description of him, he has his flashes of brilliance but just isn't that good (it isn't even an effort problem, I hear many people say he has talent to play at a higher level but it just laziness/lack of effort that holds him back which I don't agree with)
His first touch is very hit and miss, he has zero composure in attacking positions, his passing range/vision is very limited, has no left foot and his decision making/final product is beyond poor.

Terry Gibson's perm

150 career games and less than 20 goals and he has scored more goals for us than any other club with mighty 6.

Otis

Definitely not the type of player we need against Crawley. Tudgay should come in

Agree.

Proschwitz works his socks off and next week we need a really good work ethic. Not a game to carry passengers, so Maddison in, Tudgay in, Barton out and Nouble out.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Definitely not the type of player we need against Crawley. Tudgay should come in

Yep Tudgay will play the percentages better, he might not pick up the ball beat 3 players and score as Nouble could do. What he will do is win free kicks, corners, throw ins, he will protect the ball very well and look to bring in others and not give away easy possession to the opposition. He will look to get on the end of crosses, he will occupy the Crawley centre backs and make them defend.

skybluecam

Not sure if thread is dead, but looking at the stats it is possible to make a case for nouble.

He has 6 in 30 or 0.2 goals per game. Next highest is tudgay (3 goals/22 App or 0.14 GPG) an then it is Jackson with 0.1 GPG.

Admittedly odelusi has a better ratio (0.22 GPG) but has only scored 3. The German's is way off with 0.13.

So maybe TM has some idea?

PUSB

Del Boy 82

Never understood singing his name all season every goal he's took has been a clumsy burst forwards, the step overs are too predictable slow an produce nothing. He's no work rare or desire, but very capable of changing a game but is incapable of showing it with a end product.

letsallsingtogether

Never understood singing his name all season every goal he's took has been a clumsy burst forwards, the step overs are too predictable slow an produce nothing. He's no work rare or desire, but very capable of changing a game but is incapable of showing it with a end product.

I never understood why they would chant bring on the Nouble ether utter waste of space........

I have always tried to refrain from slagging off City players, but this season I have not seen any desire from any of them and that is just not acceptable.
They may not be the best in the world but you can still have desire and fire this squad have nether:mad:

rupert_bear

Never liked or have rated Nouble, unfortunitly i think we will have to play him Sunday, not up top but wide left or right in 4-5-1 formation and a packed midfield so we will need width and an outlet, but he is total crap and annoyingly so because he has the ability to be a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread