Nouble (1 Viewer)

lesturd

So what's the story with Nouble? I heard a rumour a few weeks ago that he doesn't like the training and isn't happy. It's not the first time that premadonna players have said they don't like Pressley's training methods. It's a bit of a concern because we've really missed the big man, almost as much as we've missed Reda. I hope it is just a rumour but what is it about Presley's training methods that alienate some players...do some of today's players just not like hard work?

CCFC_Charlie

Check out his Twitter he's got a groin injury. If you want to talk about suspicious injuries then Reda Johnson is your man.

Tonylinc

After listening to SP's pre-match interview last week, I also got the impression that all was not well with Nouble. Perhaps he is injured but also perhaps that is convenient as you say!

lesturd

Fair enough...I hope you're right but this came from a club insider. We really are missing him though but let's face it it wouldn't be the first time a loanee has returned to their parent club because they can't stand the training methods would it?

letsallsingtogether

We do tend to get a lot of players in training though,

Funny we were just talking about that at the last home game.

Otis

After listening to SP's pre-match interview last week, I also got the impression that all was not well with Nouble. Perhaps he is injured but also perhaps that is convenient as you say!

Yeah, it was a bit of a strange one. He did talk of concern about Nouble. Thought he did also say we would know more on his injury the next few days, byt that was a week ago.

Lord_Nampil

We do tend to get a lot of players in training though,

Funny we were just talking about that at the last home game.

Do you mean injured ? I was thinking that, Reda should be in cotton wool at the
moment, yet training gets him injured... Regarding Nouble Presskey said his hip injury could be a long one, if it I think he goes bk and we get some one else in!

RoboCCFC90

Starting rumours on Reda and Nouble now chaps as well? Some support here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread