nouble on cwr (1 Viewer)

moleyskyblue

Did anyone listen to nouble on cwr after the game,he was asked what was said during half time and he said something to the lines,"me and reda grabbed them by the throats and told them their not playing to their ability". Did make me chuckle somehow dont think it was pressleys words that done the trick yesterday.

Otis

Did anyone listen to nouble on cwr after the game,he was asked what was said during half time and he said something to the lines,"me and reda grabbed them by the throats and told them their not playing to their ability". Did make me chuckle somehow dont think it was pressleys words that done the trick yesterday.

I've got this image in my head now of Reda Johnson choking Conor Thomas like a chicken.

Colin1883

Sp did say he wanted the players to criticize each other....

Users who are viewing this thread