NOTTS TICKETS AWAY WANTED (1 Viewer)

LB87ccfc

Hi All,

Long shot but if anyone has any spares available, I would be looking for 2 Adult tickets, can collect locally for the away leg at County, if you only have 1 Adult I would be prepared to purchase and find another.

I was online around 8.50am and did not get through and noticed the site had availability at 13.30pm and then gone off again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Liquid Gold

Hi All,

Long shot but if anyone has any spares available, I would be looking for 2 Adult tickets, can collect locally for the away leg at County, if you only have 1 Adult I would be prepared to purchase and find another.

I was online around 8.50am and did not get through and noticed the site had availability at 13.30pm and then gone off again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Club is still going to release 500 tickets so I'd be on the lookout for them.

pastythegreat

Cheers, the website shown them as available at 13.30pm today and then has it as sold out again, unless it was an error.
They sold out about 3000 online and kept around 1000 for disabled fans at the butts. Once the que there had cleared they said they'd put the remainder online, that's probably what went online at 13.30. There are another 500 yet to come and won't go on sale until they arrive so probably be Monday morning now.

Liquid Gold

I heard that they were keeping back some disabled tickets at the same rate we have disabled season ticket holders to standard.

pastythegreat

I heard that they were keeping back some disabled tickets at the same rate we have disabled season ticket holders to standard.
Yes, I think they judged it over approx how many ST holders we have and how many they have sold for previous cup games this season and so on.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Might as well join the queue. Long shot but also looking for 2 Adult Tickets. Couldn't get through yesterday on ticketmaster despite trying for 2 hours.

PUSB

ccfc_Tom

If you have a season ticket - how do you get the Client Reference number for ticket purchasing on the website?

clint van damme

just noticed some of my tickets are collection, will Ticketmaster post them if I ask them to.

clint van damme

If you have a season ticket - how do you get the Client Reference number for ticket purchasing on the website?

it's the supporters number on your season ticket. It's the number prefixed with a C but don't put the C in when entering it.

ccfcricoh

Not sure if everyone knows or not but there are still some for sale now... literally just been able to add 6 to basket now

Buy buy buy

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread