Match Thread Notts Forest Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Good finish.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
great play, i think oHare chipped it over to Godden who scores.

It might be my video but looks like their keeper should have saved it as well?

lifeskyblue

Both keepers should have done better for goals. Forest better side but not much in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JulianDarbyFTW

My stream froze, then restarted as Godden slotted it in. Anyone see how the goal came about?

I enjoyed the highlights of random tackles and miskicks just after the whistle, by the way. Shame the highlights also missed off the assist.

Adge

We’ll at least it shut the forest up for a bit. Fee as it play to them though-outnumbered us by about 10-1 by my estimation.

ptr

We’ve got a fairly decent strike force but Godden is the only one who puts that away. Good finisher but also seems to have a bit of luck on his side. Henderson should have had that.

Nick

Administrator
My stream froze, then restarted as Godden slotted it in. Anyone see how the goal came about?

I enjoyed the highlights of random tackles and miskicks just after the whistle, by the way. Shame the highlights also missed off the assist.

I think a defender played it into oHare who chipped it over the top for Godden, put it in the opposite side.

I think, anyway.

JulianDarbyFTW

Quite like the look of Palmer so far. Seems committed. Tried a few balls that didn't come off, but better* to have someone trying to unlock the door than someone who hasn't got the bravery

*opinion may change as the season progresses

Covkid1968#

Can’t make me mind up whether to watch the 2nd half or get down the pub 🤷🏻Decisions decisions.

my screen has froze… has everyone else’s?

Covkid1968#

I'm sat right on the half way line, new keepers top stretching at the seams
Good few city here
More city than Forest? bragging rights down the local is at stake

Users who are viewing this thread