Match Thread Notts Forest Match Thread (2 Viewers)

robbiethemole

Tickets a very reasonable 10 euros, might be a bugger getting there tho. I used to fly from East Mids to San Javier and actually got a 2p flight with Ryanair back in the day, but landing fees were £10 so £20.04 return. go out on the 19.15 and land about 21.30 on Friday then back on the !6.30 Sunday. The good old days before Brexit and needing visa's again!!!

Hutch11

Depending on how many nights you stay you can get flights and accommodation for less than £500
This is based on Thursday to Tuesday
Hotel in Torre

Sky Blue Harry H

We should give Forest a decent game. Their forwards in Spain seem to consist of Lyle Taylor and Alex Mighten (may be a couple of other lesser known players). but Brennon Johnson, Grabban and Surridge are not over there (injuries/been involved in the Mickey Mouse internationals)They do have a lot of the other regulars, Yates, Steve Cook etc over there.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

We should give Forest a decent game. Their forwards in Spain seem to consist of Lyle Taylor and Alex Mighten (may be a couple of other lesser known players). but Brennon Johnson, Grabban and Surridge are not over there (injuries/been involved in the Mickey Mouse internationals)They do have a lot of the other regulars, Yates, Steve Cook etc over there.
Grabban was released I think

Hutch11

Anyone in Torre need a lift on Friday, I'll be heading out there at about 5
Private message me

Hutch11

Just a heads up,for anyone that might not have realised, kick off is 6.30 Spanish time which will be 5.30 your end

SBchimp

Apparently 'Notts Forest' are charging £10 to stream the game :oops: .......fucking premier league, who needs it?

Bugsy

Covkid1968#

Just a heads up,for anyone that might not have realised, kick off is 6.30 Spanish time which will be 5.30 your end
That’s a really good call…. I’d have been switching it on at 7.30 😎

Happy_Martian

I may miss the first game as I'm a bit brain slow at the moment (NOBODY make any sarcastic comments !! :p ). My first question about the fixture was going to be "Where the &*%£ is the Pinatar Arena". Then I realised the team are still on holiday in Spain :p

Johhny Blue

I may miss the first game as I'm a bit brain slow at the moment (NOBODY make any sarcastic comments !! :p ). My first question about the fixture was going to be "Where the &*%£ is the Pinatar Arena". Then I realised the team are still on holiday in Spain :p
We’ll forgive the brain fart re the arena but not the fact that the team are “on holiday”

skybluegod

Can’t for the life of me work out what the second half team is going to be.

Going off robins comments I think at least 2 of the cb's will play 60 ish mins. So might be a fairly guessable second half but last 30 could be bloody weird.

lifeskyblue

I’m on a front screen with musak, Forest v cov superimposed on picture of pitch. But has frozen couple times in last 10 mins but gone out and back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread