Notts County (1 Viewer)

tskezz

Went on Friday and left happy but yesterday has killed my mood so...Somthing to look forward to, Notts County a huge 6 pointer who are in shite form. Plus im staying over and its a great night out.

What are people thinking score wise and more importantly where are people drinking before (hooters) and after the game.

Otis

Went on Friday and left happy but yesterday has killed my mood so...Somthing to look forward to, Notts County a huge 6 pointer who are in shite form. Plus im staying over and its a great night out.

What are people thinking score wise and more importantly where are people drinking before (hooters) and after the game.
They are in poor form, but still have only lost two games at home all season, the last time being back in January, so let's not pretend this 'shite' form covers their home games too.

We do have a reasonable chance of a draw there, but to bag a win is going to be very tough.

Astute

I think the game will be as easy as the Yeovil one Otis.

hinckley cov

Robins needs to get the players up for this game and stop being negative. Them tossers who call themselves professional footballers owe us fans a big performance next week.

skybluesam66

The season will turn on this 1 match
Lose, and I really think we will do our usual capitulation
A draw keeps us competitive, and a win would be massive

Autos is gone, we need to hit the play offs, and in some sort of form

tskezz

They are in poor form, but still have only lost two games at home all season, the last time being back in January, so let's not pretend this 'shite' form covers their home games too.

We do have a reasonable chance of a draw there, but to bag a win is going to be very tough.
Luton have the best home record in the league, we managed a convincing win there. The point is we turn up against better teams, and hoping after yesterdays embarrassment they go to prove a point. The way they play football suits us so i'm optimistic.

Otis

Luton have the best home record in the league, we managed a convincing win there. The point is we turn up against better teams, and hoping after yesterdays embarrassment they go to prove a point. The way they play football suits us so i'm optimistic.
Luton have lost 4 games at home. Notts County have only lost 2.

SkyblueBri

Ordered a ticket for this on Monday 26th March, to be posted, still not received anyone else got the same problem?

SkyblueBri

Just got this reply “
Hi Brian,

Thank you for your email. Tickets are due to be printed today and should reach you by Thursday.

Should this not be the case please contact us again in order to arrange collection of duplicate tickets on the day of the game.

I hope this answers your query.

Many thanks,

Neil

Mucca Mad Boys

Luton have lost 4 games at home. Notts County have only lost 2.

It’s not just about losses. Accrington (with one less played game) and Luton are joint top of the ‘home’ table. Notts County are 3rd, they’ve lost the least amount of games.

Warwickhunt

Robins needs to find out why Hyam lack of pace at Yeovil 4th goal happened? I saw it in the Newport Game! has he got an issue that he is hiding or MR is ignoring

ceetee

Ordered a ticket for this on Monday 26th March, to be posted, still not received anyone else got the same problem?
I ordered one Friday 23rd and still haven't seen it
I emailed ticket office this am so I hope I get a similar reply

Mucca Mad Boys

Robins needs to find out why Hyam lack of pace at Yeovil 4th goal happened? I saw it in the Newport Game! has he got an issue that he is hiding or MR is ignoring

He’s just not a quick centre half. Nothing more to it. However, we were chasing a game in which were 3-1 down, so we sacrificed defence to go all our out for a second and Yeovil caught us on the break. Grimmer and Haynes were pushed well forward of their usual positions so the centre halves had no cover.

But at 3-1 down, it was all or nothing. We really needed to bring back to at least 3-1 by HT to have stood any chance of a comeback.

Otis

It’s not just about losses. Accrington (with one less played game) and Luton are joint top of the ‘home’ table. Notts County are 3rd, they’ve lost the least amount of games.
Exactly! Exactly my point.

If we draw on Saturday we will most likely be out of the top 7.

The talk was of shite form, but they have only lost two games at home all season.

It's not about who has won the most, it's about who is the most difficult to beat. Two defeats at home all season tells you they are very difficult to beat at home.

And that was exactly my point.

tskezz

Exactly! Exactly my point.

If we draw on Saturday we will most likely be out of the top 7.

The talk was of shite form, but they have only lost two games at home all season.

It's not about who has won the most, it's about who is the most difficult to beat. Two defeats at home all season tells you they are very difficult to beat at home.

And that was exactly my point.
and as Mucca pointed out Luton have the best home record, like i previously said.

My point is current form overall is more important overall than if a team have only lost twice at home, as games from the start of the season (like our win against them) mean nothing now as alots changed. Their current form (home and away) isn't great, exactly what we need after monday.

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-5_11-43-25.png
    upload_2018-4-5_11-43-25.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread