Notts. County tickets (1 Viewer)

andrew.roberts

Will be coming over from Spain next weekend with my son and would like to get hold of tickets for the game. Will buy them online from the club site but does anyone know if they can pe posted to my father´s address in Coventry or would I need to go and collect them from somewhere, and if so where ? Also where will the SBA in the ground be so I know which tickets to purchase. Really looking forward to it !! Thanks in advance for help.

leachy19

Yes you can enter any billing address. If not i am sure you can collect them from Notts couty on the day but i wouldnt risk it mate.

andrew.roberts

They will post out tickets for a 90p postage charge. Or you can collect them from the store.

Thanks very much, excuse my ignorance but is the store still at the Ricoh (without meaning to ask a stupid question). It´s been a while !!

NottsCov

For Rotherham, Barnsley and Preston I couldnt get to Cov to pick them up but bought them online and picked up from the ground on the day, had no issues.

LastGarrison

Anyone got a number and know of any coaches that are going? Want one of the ones that gets you there in time for a good drink?

torchomatic

I've just ordered tickets for me and my lad as I think it's time he experienced an away game. Seemed quite a few left. We'll collect from the Gallagher during the week.

Specs WT-R75

If anyone is looking for transport I have a few spaces left in my car - send me a pm (people carrier but the kids will be in the back row)

swisstony

Bought mine yesterday,the lady said this is now all ticket.
Just in case anybody was thinking they could pay in on the day

ricohroar

Just had a look online and sad I no, but counted a block and theres 570 in 1 block, avalible on site are 6 blocks of which all have sold apart from 34 seats. so thats 3386 sold. Theres also a small block I couldn't count because all seats have sold in it and I cant click on it.
Still 4 days to go. I recon 4000 would be a good turn out if they can fit that many in....... May have to print my own "WHY" signs

Specs WT-R75

Sry to undo your hard work but some blocks are only sold in store. Some blocks are only opened for sale when the other blocks are full/close to full.

ricohroar

I have bought 2 sets of tickets for this, and both blocks I bought from are now full, so although maybe some are sold in store tickets in all blocks now not avalible were being sold online at one point.

Specs WT-R75

Fair point - the tickets they are selling in store are blocked out as sold to prevent online and instore sale happening simultaneously. So the only thing you cannot know is the number of tickets they are still selling in store... There may yet be enough time to send us some more blocks....

shmmeee

Fair point - the tickets they are selling in store are blocked out as sold to prevent online and instore sale happening simultaneously. So the only thing you cannot know is the number of tickets they are still selling in store... There may yet be enough time to send us some more blocks....

Who the fuck made their ticketing system? There is seriously no need to do that.

Ashdown1

So which pub are we looking to rock in Nottingham, I'm thinking that the Trent Bridge Inn should be a good {Twist and } shout ??
Our train is due in at 11.00 am so it could get a bit messy !

Specs WT-R75

The problem is that the other teams send the tickets pre-printed... In an ideal world they would just be printed when sold which would prevent this unnecessary issue.

ricohroar

Plenty of pubs about, but be nice to get all in the same one for some twist and shouting. Trent bridge sounds good to me.

ricohroar

second thoughts looking at the map you have to go past the ground from the station to get to Trent Bridge? somewhere on route from station to ground would be better??

Users who are viewing this thread