Notts County Tickets still available Collect at ground (1 Viewer)

ohitsaidwalker king power

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...ty-meadow-lane-league-one-070214-1346295.aspx

For those not yet with tickets or watching the weather..!!!

Supporters who have yet to get their tickets for this weekend's league clash at Meadow Lane can still buy ahead of matchday
If you missed today's 3pm deadline for buying tickets for the Sky Blues' away trip to Notts County tomorrow don't worry because more are now available direct from the Magpies.

City supporters have already snapped up more than 3,500 tickets for the League One clash at Meadow Lane on Saturday, February 8th but Notts County have released a limited number of additional seats for away supporters.

Tickets are available in Block X1 of the Jimmy Sirrel Stand Upper Tier which can booked through Notts County's ticketing site www.nottscountydirect.co.uk.

Any tickets purchased will need to be collected from the collection point on Meadow Lane with supporters advised to arrive in plenty of time to collect on matchday.

PLEASE NOTE - This fixture is strictly all-ticket with no ticket purchases available at Meadow Lane on match-day. Also alcohol will be available to away supporters in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand pre-match, up to kick-off. There will be strictly NO alcohol available after this time including half time and post match.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...e-one-070214-1346295.aspx#6sU5gSpFuAjMySeC.99

Specs WT-R75

If anyone looking for some last minute transport in the Binley, Walsgrave areas or nearby (along the route from A46 > M6/M69 junction) then I have space for up to 3 in my car - travelling with kids so not going to be doing Hooters etc (!) send me a private message. Alternatively if anyone just wants transport back to Cov after the game I am sure we can work something out.

letsallsingtogether

well they do share thier ground with a Rugby side I believe and it didn't look very good the other week but they recon it is on
Why would it not be on? Unless Nottingham has been moved to the south coast.....

GaryJones

If anyone looking for some last minute transport in the Binley, Walsgrave areas or nearby (along the route from A46 > M6/M69 junction) then I have space for up to 3 in my car - travelling with kids so not going to be doing Hooters etc (!) send me a private message. Alternatively if anyone just wants transport back to Cov after the game I am sure we can work something out.
What time are you planning to leave?

Users who are viewing this thread