Notts. County Pubs (1 Viewer)

andrew.roberts

There were a couple of posts on the N.C. tickets thread about which pubs were away fans friendly and the ones the SBA were likely to be using, but thought that it might be an idea to start a dedicated thread. Never been to Meadow Lane before, or in fact Nottingham so don´t have much of a clue. Am coming from Spain with my son and it will be his first ever City away game and I´m hoping to make it memorable for him (for all the right reasons) !! Great result last night, and can´t wait for Saturday

Paddy9239

Hooters 2 minutes from the ground haha. The vat and fiddle is okay, 5 minutes from the ground. Anyone know how many tickets we've sold?

Bopquar

I phoned the ticket office yesterday to book my tickets. She said that they'd sold 3,000 with an extra 1,000 coming that day

Paddy9239

3000+ that's better than expected, we only took 1 and a half last year didn't we and it was the final day?! I

I guess we had home games back then. Should be a great day though. Hopefully Fleck is fully fit and we see Mcgeouch?

LastGarrison

We were in the Southbank last season and it was a good atmosphere.

Good crack, beer weren't too expensive and the bar maids were fit.

Probably head back there I reckon.

H

Huckerby

We were in the Southbank last season and it was a good atmosphere.

Good crack, beer weren't too expensive and the bar maids were fit.

Probably head back there I reckon.

Sounds like a plan!! So excited!

glancy89

Table booked at hooters last week and i like the sound of that southbank place aswell. Would be good to go back to the pub after the match aswell keep the party atmosphere going!

harvey098

Sorry to bump this thread again, but would be great to try and get a consensus on which pub everyone is going to?

Covkid1968#

There were a couple of posts on the N.C. tickets thread about which pubs were away fans friendly and the ones the SBA were likely to be using, but thought that it might be an idea to start a dedicated thread. Never been to Meadow Lane before, or in fact Nottingham so don´t have much of a clue. Am coming from Spain with my son and it will be his first ever City away game and I´m hoping to make it memorable for him (for all the right reasons) !! Great result last night, and can´t wait for Saturday

Treent Bridge Inn is really close and always loads of City in there. Whereabouts in Spain? Ispend a fair amount of time near Almeria and a few City around there

Id do Hooters if I didnt have the son with me....but TB will be a good atmosphere (Think its a weatherspoons but not sure)

covpete

I fancy the Trip to Jerusalem oldest pub in the country taking my lad there first, then see where all the fans seem to be heading!

theferret

Treent Bridge Inn is really close and always loads of City in there. Whereabouts in Spain? Ispend a fair amount of time near Almeria and a few City around there

Id do Hooters if I didnt have the son with me....but TB will be a good atmosphere (Think its a weatherspoons but not sure)

I think they allow kids in during the day.

covpete

Weatherspoons only now let you take kids in if your eating and if your getting the train up only allow you to have two pints with an under 18, so usually best to use them to grab some food and move on!

theferret

Will the pubs down by the quays/canal be busy? Fair few there last year.

Where is the Trent Bridge Inn from the train station?

Trent Bridge Inn is walkable from station, but you're going past the ground and over the bridge so if arriving by train I would drink in the town or Hooters (their door policy does say kids are allowed in, but I don't know if that is different on matchdays because I didn't go in there last season).

Users who are viewing this thread