Nothing to fear (1 Viewer)

Astute

So did Stevenage

BackRoomRummermill

I fully expect that MR will go for a win today, it is the only way we know how to play and I feel our team is great deal fitter than in previous months. Dont be surprised to go one down and come back to win 2 or 3 -1

Baker and Sheffers to Score with Moussa if its 3

My prediction and bet is well and truely on Common sky blues !!!

Gaz

I now see what Otis means, the way David McGoldrick is pulling the MK Dons deffenders away and making room for our other players to score is just fantastic ;)

Otis

Just saying that obviously if DMC was playing today it would have been 6-2 instead of 3-2.

Astute

You're misreading me. I am not saying we have no other players scoring goals, I am saying we have no other goalscorer! This season, after the way things have panned out, Baker could be labelled a goalscorer.

We are getting goals from elsewhere, but a 'goalscorer' is someone you expect a lot of goals from. That hasn't been the case from Baker, but I dare say we are all saying now he can get 15 goals this year. and that then makes him a 'goalscorer.' That is what I meant.

We will just have to disagree, Gaz, but I do think you are indeed misreading what I am actually saying.

Any chance of classing Elliott as a goalscorer now? :D

Otis

We have the momentum.

All we need to do now is to keep it going!

Confidence breeds more confidence. We must feel invincible at the moment.

Astute

Not a 1 man team but a 1 man goalscoring team you mean Otis?

We should tell Elliot not to bother coming on then ;)

McG has kept the others out of the team. Let them have the chance before we tell them they are not good enough to score a goal

Glad Elliott didn't listen to you Otis ;)

PUSB

Otis

Any chance of classing Elliott as a goalscorer now? :D

Of course.

Think I should have worded it better. I was only talking in terms of this season and players scoring goals this season, not actual 'goal scorers' and players who are goal scorers by trade as such.

Could have worded it so much better. Players who have been goal scorers for us this season because they have been scoring goals.

That's what I meant to put across.

Astute

Of course.

Think I should have worded it better. I was only talking in terms of this season and players scoring goals this season, not actual 'goal scorers' and players who are goal scorers by trade as such.

Could have worded it so much better. Players who have been goal scorers for us this season because they have been scoring goals.

That's what I meant to put across.

But McG has kept Elliott out of the side....and rightfully so. But our reserve players are better than a lot think.

Otis

Exactly.

He's had chances before and not took them.

Only had two goalscorers (players regularly scoring goals) this season and that has been Baker and DMC.

Great news that Elliot has now put himself in the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread