Not one penny more (1 Viewer)

Grendel

NO FANS will be better for the club in the long run. :claping hands::blue::guitar2:

That would suit you wouldn't it?

Nice to know your view on supporters of the club remains consistent - namely all people who pay to support Coventry City are worms.

Jim

The Facebook page is up - 'Not One Penny More'.

Let's get as many people as possible to like this page and spread the word.

bigfatronssba

<p>
How is &quot;NO FANS&quot; going to benefit the club, completely ridiculous

Because it will force sisu to abandon plans to build a ground outside the city too small for our needs.

Jim

How is "NO FANS" going to benefit the club, completely ridiculous

It is a statement by the fans saying that the club is ours and we are the stakeholders that you must consult. And our answer is leave our club.

jassie78

Count me in. I've been season ticket holder for 4 years and will not pay anymore money to help Sisu. I'm really considering just picking and choosing away games next season. I will however change my mind if new owners come in and I will buy a season ticket.

RogerH

Those fans who live a long way away from Coventry. If you want to listen to the games on the internet subscribe to another club's website "player". You can choose the game you want to listen to. That way you avoid subscribing to Sky Blue Player and therefore deny SISU income. Not much, but every bit helps.

singers_pore

That would suit you wouldn't it?

Nice to know your view on supporters of the club remains consistent - namely all people who pay to support Coventry City are worms.

And your view of CCFC supporters also remains remarkably consistent - namely they are complete idiots who you should talk down to all the time.:whistle:

Jim

That's it Tim. You ignored the fans once, I'm sure you won't ignore us a second time.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE

Delboycov

I think it's personal choice and I certainly won't criticise anyone if they attend our 'home' games in Walsall or wherever. For me though I will not be renewing unless we're playing in Coventry...3+ years away before coming back to a new ground outside the city that gave me my reason for the passion I have for the club, will mean for me I don't have a club to support anymore.

ccfctommy

I will type this very slowly for you..................

If SISU are still here at the start of the season there will not be a Coventry City, they will have a team representing SISU playing miles away so they might as well call them Aston Villa.
Unless we break SISU there will not be a club to support and they will only listen when it actually affects their cashflow.

'I don't like the owners so it isn't Coventry City'.

Wow.

jassie78

Those fans who live a long way away from Coventry. If you want to listen to the games on the internet subscribe to another club's website "player". You can choose the game you want to listen to. That way you avoid subscribing to Sky Blue Player and therefore deny SISU income. Not much, but every bit helps.

Good idea Roger regarding the sky blue player. You remember what the united fans was doing a while back when they wasn't buying the united shirts and someone created the original colors of yellow and green to stop the club generating an income. United wasn't that badly affect because they are a world branch and people still buy there shirts from all over the world but that wouldn't be the case for Coventry and Sisu wouldn't have sales shirts which would cripple them. Just stick to this seasons home and away shirts. Why give Sisu our hard earned cash when the F***kers want to move our beloved club just outside the city. They don't give a shit about the fans.

Jim

Tim Fisher and SISU are clearly in a world of their own. And I consider the fact they deliberately ignored a petition by 10k people a total insult to the fans.

Join up and spread the word Facebook and twitter.

@NotOnePennyMore

We need as many as possible. Show SISU that they are not welcome.

covcity4life

i just followed and friended!

then i logged on to ccfc.co.uk and purchased some replica kits

anyone know when season tickets are on sale?

Jim

feck that! they wont get one penny more from me!

NOT..ONE...PENNY....MORE:p

Good stuff. Likes and shares starting to come in now on Facebook and Twitter.

Keep spreading the word. Really want this to snowball and show SISU that we mean business!

@notonepennymore

Jim

Thanks to the owner of the Coventry City page on Facebook for the share! Just somehow need to get Coventry Telegraph on board. Anyone work there that can get us a mention?

Jim

BUMP!

I am hoping the campaign is going to get a significant boost in the coming days and weeks. Watch this space.

The only way that SISU and Tim Fisher will listen is if the revenue streams are physically hit hard and that they cannot possibly conclude other than the fanbase is lost to them. There must be no alternative other than to leave the club and never return.

Get on Facebook and get on Twitter and spread the word guys!

NOT ONE PENNY MORE

Nick

Administrator
Is this going to end up like the Southampton protest where everybody were protesting about sisu.but then handed over their cash to sisu and went into the game?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

quinn1971

357 likes on Facebook. Not really taken off has it? I am one of the 357 btw.

I've said this on another subject.i don't think there's enough fans who care anymore.we only got 12, 000 signatures on a petition.i cant blame them but I think alot have just give up.so long as there's a team on the pitch they'll go and watch wherever that is.

Users who are viewing this thread