Norwood (1 Viewer)

Otis

Haven't herd from anyone on here or GMK that Norwood played particularly well on Saturday. Is that the case? That he didn't particularly stand out?

Just that the CT today say ........

'and while Clingan’s absence would be partially offset by loan youngster Olly Norward’s highly impressive display at the Madejski Stadium.'

Just found that a bit of surprise as I can't recall anyone singling him out for any special praise.

CUS Wyken

He showed a couple of nice touches but his overall play was nothing special.

I’m very impressed with young Nimley. He’s far too clever for this team, always one pass ahead of the rest. One time in the second half when he played a great ball through to Macca but Macca never ran onto it.

Otis

Mind, CT also quote AT thus ....

“Alex looked really sharp up front and I was delighted with Olly’s performance in the centre of the park. His attitude is excellent and his performance matched that – he’s got a good engine and great engine.”

A good engine and a great engine? He's got dual cyinders?

covcity4life

lol otis

iof clingans out i wanna see this team

--------dunn(wont happen)-------
christie-----keough----cranie---hussey(if fit by now)
------------brigimana--------------------------
norwood---------------deegan----------
------------mcsheffrey--------------------
-----nimely---------platt--------------

Brighton Sky Blue

He showed a couple of nice touches but his overall play was nothing special.

I’m very impressed with young Nimley. He’s far too clever for this team, always one pass ahead of the rest. One time in the second half when he played a great ball through to Macca but Macca never ran onto it.

I'd put Nimely at fault for undercooking the pass rather than Sheffs not running onto it. Norwood was essentially anonymous to be honest, I'm surprised to see him being singled out for praise. Nimely was lively in the second half-taking players on, getting into good areas, testing the keeper; but for Federici he definitely would've had a goal or few.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think we need to give the lad a chance. Has only been here a few days and few players go to a new club and make an immediate impact ala Nimely against Middlesboro. Sir Alex wouldnt have him on the books if he didnt see some quality in him and it cant be easy coming to a struggling team. Give him some time - I doubt he will save us from relegation but we shouldnt be expecting a young lad to.

Otis

No, agree. All for giving him time. Was just a bit surprised at the CT saying he was outstanding when none of the fans had alluded to this.

skybluegod

lol otis

iof clingans out i wanna see this team

--------dunn(wont happen)-------
christie-----keough----cranie---hussey(if fit by now)
------------brigimana--------------------------
norwood---------------deegan----------
------------mcsheffrey--------------------
-----nimely---------platt--------------
Did you got to the fa cup match dunn was terrible murphy is so much better and why play bigi bring in baker and deegs or norwood go to CDM

covcity4life

GK i wanna see dunn again,only seen himt wice,not made mind up,as for CDM because id like to see brigi given another chance

answer your question?

Users who are viewing this thread