Match Thread Norwich (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_CP

Yeh, quite concerning given the need for us to get mins in players legs that havent even played yet with the season a week and a half away, would have thought a real effort would have been made to play Villa or something given the circumstances.

AFCCOVENTRY

Yeh, quite concerning given the need for us to get mins in players legs that havent even played yet with the season a week and a half away, would have thought a real effort would have been made to play Villa or something given the circumstances.

Yes annoying. We could have played the actual first team last night instead of kids

procdoc

Interesting that we have played almost all our games despite our covid outbreak
Have a grim smile that some are giving stick even though we're sending out patched up sides with trialists and kids making up the numbers
The people giving the stick are utterly clueless and want us to fail though

junglej13

We are scheduled to take an XI to Nuneaton on Tuesday. Suspect this will be a lot stronger side than originally planned.

Greggs

Interesting that we have played almost all our games despite our covid outbreak
Have a grim smile that some are giving stick even though we're sending out patched up sides with trialists and kids making up the numbers
Who is missing through COVID then? Hyam and Rose? Seems to be a lot of excuses flying around this summer. I'll say it again, it's the same playing field for everyone.

SBT

Given the hyperventilating over the invincible Rotherham late last season, I’m surprised people aren’t hailing Robins as a tactical genius for letting COVID go through the squad.

Greggs

To be fair my four year old niece knows more about football that you do. Better Days is one of our most knowledgable posters
Pay some attention mate, he only ever pops up with stuff that is already out there. Name me one time he has popped up with an 'exclusive'? I'll be waiting.....

David O'Day

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Because you can't! Biggest WUM on here you. Always pop along 5 minutes after news has broken to add your 'ITK' knowledge!

It would be morally wrong to start naming people with covid unless the person actually wants you to.

Users who are viewing this thread