Match Thread Norwich (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Not strange seeing you talk utter shite though sadly,
Norwich is a constituency in Norfolk represented in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom, since 2015 by Clive Lewis, of the Labour Party

Grendel

Ahh don't be upset Dom, you'll win one day

*queueshitjokeaboutalcoholandirishpeoplethathestolefromgernners

What is the matter Dave - you seem angry - the Gerry Adams blow up sex doll gone in for repair again?

Greggs

It has 2 MPs split between Norwich North and Norwich South. So If you do want to try and be funny at least get it right,
aaaaand he's back. What block is your new season ticket in?

Greggs

That went right over your head didn't it.

Right anyway do you fancy explaining why you think someone should start naming players who have, or have had Covid-19 without their permission?

No one who isn't a twat of the highest order would do that.
Nope, it was just a shite joke.

Colin Steins Smile

I know
I always smile at your input
You want to hear some of my mates screaming at the idea of having to wear masks at football
They're lucky they don't have something really serious to worry about
Your mates wouldn't be screaming if they'd experienced seeing members of their family in ICU.

Greggs

That went right over your head didn't it.

Right anyway do you fancy explaining why you think someone should start naming players who have, or have had Covid-19 without their permission?

No one who isn't a twat of the highest order would do that.
Right, anyway. If you piece our strongest 14-15 players together, you'll notice they have all featured in pre-season and and all currently training - bar Rose and Hyam and those with injuries. I can't see how COVID can be blamed for us having such a rough time of things.

COV

Right, anyway. If you piece our strongest 14-15 players together, you'll notice they have all featured in pre-season and and all currently training - bar Rose and Hyam and those with injuries. I can't see how COVID can be blamed for us having such a rough time of things.

Well I guess part of it is that they haven't been able to play pre-season as they otherwise would have done so may well lack sharpness, they won't have been able to be around the others so teamwork might be rusty and also general teambuilding/ tactics-type stuff could well have suffered.

Will be the same for other clubs though- I have no idea if we're any worse or better than others

shmmeee

Well I guess part of it is that they haven't been able to play pre-season as they otherwise would have done so may well lack sharpness, they won't have been able to be around the others so teamwork might be rusty and also general teambuilding/ tactics-type stuff could well have suffered.

Will be the same for other clubs though- I have no idea if we're any worse or better than others

Well apparently we’re doing worse than Sevilla, MK Dons, Cheltenham, and Mansfield, but better than Norwich ;)

Reactions: COV

Users who are viewing this thread