Norwich highlights (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Badly need some defenders who know the basics.
All goals were just passed through our defence who were watching the ball rather than the players they should be marking.
The defender on the second goal knew he was wrong and just crept away !!
Apologies for not recognising the players as I really should in a second year of structured rebuilding ??

coop

The defending is poor and they look very inexperienced Haynes pass was shocking for the first goal and they all looked knackered. We need bodies in the door quick.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I had one eye on the match thread last night & I was expecting the Haynes pass to be far far worse than it was.....

Yeah...it was a loose ball, but Hoolahan had lots to do, and did it well to score.

Still.....it was Haynes so BOOOOOO BOOOOO

Leamington Pete

I had one eye on the match thread last night & I was expecting the Haynes pass to be far far worse than it was.....

Yeah...it was a loose ball, but Hoolahan had lots to do, and did it well to score.

Still.....it was Haynes so BOOOOOO BOOOOO

Agree with this. Wasn't that bad. Tried to play a decent ball with pace which was intercepted. These young players are all learning their craft and will make mistakes in the process but who doesn't? The pressure of criticism can destroy a promising youngster. Look how good Murphy looked in a new environment without the crowd on his back.

bawtryneal

I thought we played well last night, especially first half. A couple of good touches as well in the highlights.

stupot07

I'm not going to hammer Haynes, but it was a terrible choice and by execution of pass to make. That said hoolahan still had a lot of worth to do, and Spence should have done better

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

shelby76

from what i can see haynes pass missed its intended target became a loose ball, simple as that really, think spence did well to get there tbh, haynes needs to be more composed and not panic

stevefloyd

Badly need some defenders who know the basics.
All goals were just passed through our defence who were watching the ball rather than the players they should be marking.
The defender on the second goal knew he was wrong and just crept away !!
Apologies for not recognising the players as I really should in a second year of structured rebuilding ??
Harries or Leahy not sure which but he was number 5... number 4 got caught by the 3rd goal but it was a clever chip by Maddison

Users who are viewing this thread