Match Thread Norwich FA cup (2 Viewers)

jordan210

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Drysdales beard. For a man with no hair on his head its pretty impressive

Grendel

Callum O’Hare, 22 years old - plays well but makes a few costly errors. Cov fans “let him develop”

Ben Sheaf, 22 years old - plays well but makes a few costly errors. Cov fans “hang him”

grow up

Briles

Whats going on with Dacosta? Hes just playing as a winger?

Liquid Gold

I liked the look of Da Costa as a late sub because he was full of energy but he needs to be calmer from the start. Looks over excited to be out there.

Grendel

Learn to laugh. You might enjoy it.

well I laugh at most of your contributions on match threads to be fair

oh as well as the uk sending the navy out to torpedo french fishermen

Ccfcisparks

People moaning about O’Hares finishing. If he could finish he wouldn’t have come to us. He would certainly cost more than our budget. People want perfect well rounded footballers yet we are a bottom half of the championship team

Grendel

People moaning about O’Hares finishing. If he could finish he wouldn’t have come to us. He would certainly cost more than our budget. People want perfect well rounded footballers yet we are a bottom half of the championship team

This is correct

cc84cov

I’m struggling to remember a worse finisher in my life time watching city 😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread