Video Norwich City v Coventry City highlights (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Torp seems to be settling in more quickly than I dared hope for? He looks a very good signing.

Wright and Palmer were kept out when we were down to 10 men by two very good saves by Gunn.

Kitching perhaps should of stayed on his feet?Sometimes it is better to put the attacker under pressure by just being on their shoulder even if you can't get goal side - and back your keeper to close down the angle. Rush of blood moment by Kitching to dive in like that and no chance of winning the ball. Needless red really.

olderskyblue

Their player looked offside before Kitchings moment of madness

Sky Blue Harry H

For the sending off I'm not even sure Sargeant would have reached the ball before the keeper if he hadn't been challenged by Kitching. Split decision thinking on Kitchen's part though and there's no way he could have been sure of that.
It was split second. At first glance (literally right in front of us) me, and a lot around me, thought he had got the ball. The screen at the ground quickly showed otherwise - but it was a split second late, and I don't blame Kitching for that.

mrtrench

For the sending off I'm not even sure Sargeant would have reached the ball before the keeper if he hadn't been challenged by Kitching. Split decision thinking on Kitchen's part though and there's no way he could have been sure of that.

Yes, but being aware of the challenge coming in probably hurried him to get the ball away.

Users who are viewing this thread